The Myth of the Liberal Media & Liberal Corporations

11 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Bold strategy- argue I am wrong and then feign ignorance. Perhaps before calling me out read what the creator of the 1619 project said before being roundly mocked for being stupid- https://news.wttw.com/2020/01/27/creator-1619-project-discusses-legacy-slavery and then what she said after being destroyed any historian who was not out to only make a buck https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/1619-project-founder-claims-her-project-is-simply-an-origin-story-not-history%3f_amp=true

I had actual expected more of you, but my expectations of you to simply be mediocre were too high.

Can you post something they actually wrote instead of people saying what they wrote? This really looks like you didn't read the original articles only the propaganda people wrote about it. 

What did you find objectionable about this link you posted? https://news.wttw.com/2020/01/27/creator-1619-project-discusses-legacy-slavery Not sure I get you point. 

And this link is a little hissy fit over if its history or journalism? https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/1619-project-founder-claims-her-project-is-simply-an-origin-story-not-history. Oh no!!! 

Still not seeing where all your anger and outrage is coming from. 

You do agree that slavery was a monstrous outrage against humanity, right? 

You know slavery was a major factor in determining national policy, right? Need examples? 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Still not seeing where all your anger and outrage is coming from. 

You do agree that slavery was a monstrous outrage against humanity, right? 

You know slavery was a major factor in determining national policy, right? Need examples? 

You’ve gotta be kidding me right? You think most modern Americans see blacks as former slaves?  Do they see Jews the same way? How about Japanese? Do they see them as people who bombed Pearl Harbor? Get over yourself!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

You’ve gotta be kidding me right? You think most modern Americans see blacks as former slaves?  Do they see Jews the same way? How about Japanese? Do they see them as people who bombed Pearl Harbor? Get over yourself!

Was only 50 years ago blacks were allowed full citizenship. Trump, Romney, Bush and McCain's families were all rich long before that. Can't expect people to overcome that level of oppression overnight. 

And your insult is taken. All I'll say is that you are an idiot.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Was only 50 years ago blacks were allowed full citizenship. Trump, Romney, Bush and McCain's families were all rich long before that. Can't expect people to overcome that level of oppression overnight. 

And your insult is taken. All I'll say is that you are an idiot.

Believe me, I’m far from an idiot. You have no idea. But your immediate leap to name calling speaks volumes. Once again, get over yourself. NOBODY is out to get you. This is the most diverse civilization in the history of mankind. NOBODY cares about the color of your skin. Is it a perfect society? Of course not. There’s no such thing. But to suggest that systematic racism is a major problem in 2020 is laughable.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Believe me, I’m far from an idiot. You have no idea. But your immediate leap to name calling speaks volumes. Once again, get over yourself. NOBODY is out to get you. This is the most diverse civilization in the history of mankind. NOBODY cares about the color of your skin. Is it a perfect society? Of course not. There’s no such thing. But to suggest that systematic racism is a major problem in 2020 is laughable.

When did systematic racism end? What date would you say that the hearts and minds were changed? 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Can you post something they actually wrote instead of people saying what they wrote? This really looks like you didn't read the original articles only the propaganda people wrote about it. 

What did you find objectionable about this link you posted? https://news.wttw.com/2020/01/27/creator-1619-project-discusses-legacy-slavery Not sure I get you point. 

You clearly are not capable of understanding that presenting lies as truth is in and of itself bad. Presenting 1619 as the year of the "founding of the USA as we know it" is a lie and incongruent with actual history. I could more accurately show that the Democrat party is simply an extension of their KKK roots than what the 1619 project has presented

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

When did systematic racism end? What date would you say that the hearts and minds were changed? 

So, how much blood needs to be spilled on the altar of political correctness to make up for the sins of the past?  I would say nearly all the people living today would be against the institution of slavery as practiced in the antebellum era.  

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

You clearly are not capable of understanding that presenting lies as truth is in and of itself bad. Presenting 1619 as the year of the "founding of the USA as we know it" is a lie and incongruent with actual history. I could more accurately show that the Democrat party is simply an extension of their KKK roots than what the 1619 project has presented

That's just someone's opinion, so what? If she feels slavery was a super important event, why does that bother you so much? 

Sounds like you are knit picking because you hate the real truth. 

Go ahead and show the KKK thing, I'd love it. Please 

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

So, how much blood needs to be spilled on the altar of political correctness to make up for the sins of the past?  I would say nearly all the people living today would be against the institution of slavery as practiced in the antebellum era.  

You say this as your president is trying to get black people's votes thrown out in states he lost. He wants to disinfranchise black people. We have come along way, still need to make progress, obviously 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Exactly, when the US was formed it was only several decades away from a war to end slavery.  The Founding Fathers tried hard to outright eliminate it but in the end were unsuccessful as the South was far too reliant on it.  These clowns take the view it was the "US" from the beginning because they know that Great Britain is not writing any reparations checks plus the population is loaded with like minded morons who might prove to be useful idiots in their battle.  

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's just someone's opinion, so what? If she feels slavery was a super important event, why does that bother you so much? 

You say this as your president is trying to get black people's votes thrown out in states he lost. He wants to disinfranchise black people. We have come along way, still need to make progress, obviously 

Your statement is utter and total nonsense.

Exactly, when the US was formed it was only several decades away from a war to end slavery.  The Founding Fathers tried hard to outright eliminate it but in the end were unsuccessful as the South was far too reliant on it.  These clowns take the view it was the "US" from the beginning because they know that Great Britain is not writing any reparations checks plus the population is loaded with like minded morons who might prove to be useful idiots in their battle.  

Your statement is utter and total nonsense.

Trump is trying to have votes from largely black communities thrown out 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are so dishonest, you started telling me I am wrong and now "it is just her opinion". Last time- she presented her historically inaccurate opinion as facts for over a year. She is a liar and liberals like you protect her because you are a racist. As for the KKK part, Robert Byrd was the highest ranking KKK member ever to sit in the senate and our new president elect spoke in glowing terms of his accomplishments at his funeral 10 years ago. 

• Like (+1) 1

No.  Trump is trying to make sure all votes are legit in terms of origin.  

HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Good one! 

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

You are so dishonest, you started telling me I am wrong and now "it is just her opinion". Last time- she presented her historically inaccurate opinion as facts for over a year. She is a liar and liberals like you protect her because you are a racist. As for the KKK part, Robert Byrd was the highest ranking KKK member ever to sit in the senate and our new president elect spoke in glowing terms of his accomplishments at his funeral 10 years ago. 

No, history doesn't work like that. I can say Plymouth Rock was the foundation of America. So what? 

Robert Byrd of WV??? Dead, of course, but WV is Trump's most popular state, he won it by like 30%!! What are you saying? Trump gains his support from that sort of voter? 

12 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Do you think it is fair for the black community (your words) to pursue reparations from Great Britain as GB ran the show from 1619 until 1776?  That is over a 150 year span.  

This has nothing to do with Trump trying to have votes tossed from predominently black areas. You also don't think there is systematic racism in the police, right? 

21 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

No.  Trump is trying to make sure all votes are legit in terms of origin.  

90 million votes in the mail.  We turned it into Election summer so...

Yea sorry....verify all of them.  

Rest assured when Democrats lose in GA in January we will be verifying every ballot, the media will not call the races, and Stacy Abrams will declare herself the winner of both seats.   

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Please answer my question.

No, its a silly question based in no facts 

Chris Christie calls the conduct of Trump's legal team a 'national embarrassment'

Paul Kane and Felicia SonmezThe Washington Post
Nov. 22, 2020Updated: Nov. 22, 2020 6:57 p.m.

WASHINGTON - Several prominent Republicans said President Donald Trump's legal arguments had run their course, and called on him to allow the presidential transition process to begin.

Chris Christie, a Trump confidant who helped prepare the president for the debates, called the conduct of Trump's legal team a "national embarrassment." Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Pa., said Trump had "exhausted all plausible legal options," and urged him to concede. Sen. Kevin Cramer, R-N.D., said it's time to begin the transition.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Chris-Christie-calls-the-conduct-of-Trump-s-legal-15746312.php

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, its a silly question based in no facts 

Chris Christie calls the conduct of Trump's legal team a 'national embarrassment'

Paul Kane and Felicia SonmezThe Washington Post
Nov. 22, 2020Updated: Nov. 22, 2020 6:57 p.m.

WASHINGTON - Several prominent Republicans said President Donald Trump's legal arguments had run their course, and called on him to allow the presidential transition process to begin.

Chris Christie, a Trump confidant who helped prepare the president for the debates, called the conduct of Trump's legal team a "national embarrassment." Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Pa., said Trump had "exhausted all plausible legal options," and urged him to concede. Sen. Kevin Cramer, R-N.D., said it's time to begin the transition.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Chris-Christie-calls-the-conduct-of-Trump-s-legal-15746312.php

Lol Chris Christie calling something a national embarrassment in order to get fawning media cove......I mean totally because he knows what he's talking about.