Things Trump should de-clasify on the way out.

1 minute ago, T master said:

Wow now there's a surprising reply didn't see that one coming ... And once again nothing but a hateful reply .

If you read or could comprehended a recent post/reply of mine instead of cherry picking what you want from it i said and mean every word !!

"Bring it I ain't scared a scum bag is a scum bag the truth will set you/us free" If it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt then send his ass to prison where ALL yes ALL that are treasonous or a traitor against this country should be not just those that are persecuted by personal hate and opinions but proof . 

If they break the law then NAIL THEIR ASS ALL OF THEM who ever they may be as long as it's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt as the law says 

And just so you know if you've never seen it that sir is a unbiased opinion if you didn't catch it ..

But that being said in response to your reply - Same as it ever was - GREAT SONG !! 

You're afraid to see that unredacted report, aren't you?

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Only thing missing in the above is the kitchen sink....

Can't wait to see the fully unredacted Mueller Report, you?

I can't either.  It will be funny to see you and your ilk blowing you wads (again) over nothing.

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yea that certainly explains the spin job Barr did for multiple days prior to its release.

LOL @ "spin job."  Maybe one day you'll grow up and realize your puppet masters fed you a lie.  Then you'll finally move on.

5 hours ago, T master said:

Again i ask for you to enlighten me how was he a traitor ? Every time i ask it's "Oh don't fall for it" or a Down turned thumb reply , or "Where's the proof"

or "that's what fox is saying". Never a answer just biased hate filled opinions .

I've told people with the same out look Trump could give you a bar of gold and you would b**ch that it wasn't shinny enough !

Alls i ask for is a unbiased common sense explanation and to this point nothing but the afore mentioned first sentence if you could comprehend it .

Traitor - A person who betrays a friend, country, principle, etc. 

When and how ?? 

Trump took an oath on January 20, 2017, to support and defend the US Constitution, an oath that he violated when he sicced that mob on the Capitol on January 6, 2021, with the intention of intimidating Congress into overturning the November presidential election that he lost.   That makes Trump a traitor.

23 hours ago, BillStime said:

You're afraid to see that unredacted report, aren't you?

BS !! You apparently can't read real well and if you can read your comprehension skills aren't worth a s**t . just saying . 

Truth be told i would love to see what it says so if there is or isn't anything worth looking at you all would shut the hell up about it or then you would actually have something that had some kind of substance to it rather than speculation &  personal opinions .

But if you think about it though that won't make you happy because it has been proven that the dossier was/is total BS but haters have hung their hat on it for 4 yrs so why would i think that any proof would change the thoughts unless of course it showed what you think is in it then gloating would be at a premium .

Read very slowly at least 2 times then give it a minute to sink in & you might understand what's written better . It's worth a try 

33 minutes ago, T master said:

BS !! You apparently can't read real well and if you can read your comprehension skills aren't worth a s**t . just saying . 

Truth be told i would love to see what it says so if there is or isn't anything worth looking at you all would shut the hell up about it or then you would actually have something that had some kind of substance to it rather than speculation &  personal opinions .

But if you think about it though that won't make you happy because it has been proven that the dossier was/is total BS but haters have hung their hat on it for 4 yrs so why would i think that any proof would change the thoughts unless of course it showed what you think is in it then gloating would be at a premium .

Read very slowly at least 2 times then give it a minute to sink in & you might understand what's written better . It's worth a try 

Triggered bro? 

If there is nothing to hide - why not release the entire report?

if the report truly vindicates Trump - it would already be out in the open.

You sound scared precious.

21 hours ago, BillStime said:

Triggered bro? 

If there is nothing to hide - why not release the entire report?

if the report truly vindicates Trump - it would already be out in the open.

You sound scared precious.

Why not ?  If it did vindicate him ya'll would still find something to complain about just goes with the territory !

Theres nothing to be scared of now but the future  .

14 minutes ago, T master said:

Why not ?  If it did vindicate him ya'll would still find something to complain about just goes with the territory !

Theres nothing to be scared of now but the future  .

Our future is worrisome because of your PARTY and all it encompasses, the NRA and guns.

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Our future is worrisome because of your PARTY and all it encompasses, the NRA and guns.

So now it's the independent's too ? Okay what ever it takes i guess .

Yah guns are a terrible thing especially if you scared of them and know nothing about them ! 

2 minutes ago, T master said:

So now it's the independent's too ? Okay what ever it takes i guess .

Yah guns are a terrible thing especially if you scared of them and know nothing about them ! 

OH, okay - gun violence isn't an issue in this country?  Got it.

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

OH, okay - gun violence isn't an issue in this country?  Got it.

Comprehension is a good thing . I didn't say anything about it not being a problem I just said if your scared of it but a gun can't shoot any one with out a person to pull the trigger proven fact !!

I have quite a few of them and mine have never 1 time tried to shoot me or any one else that i know of . But if they do i'll be the first to get rid of them.

1 hour ago, T master said:

Comprehension is a good thing . I didn't say anything about it not being a problem I just said if your scared of it but a gun can't shoot any one with out a person to pull the trigger proven fact !!

I have quite a few of them and mine have never 1 time tried to shoot me or any one else that i know of . But if they do i'll be the first to get rid of them.

The NRA loves you Mister Independent🤣😅😂

giphy.gif

• 4 months later...