NFL-related Covid News

Greg S
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Please refer to @SDS pinned post

This is NOT a thread for general covid-19 discussion - state of the pandemic across the country, what death rate is currently etc etc etc

It is to discuss:
-NFL Covid Policy (with references, not your speculation about how they test or what you think they should do)

-Player test results

-How NFL covid results affects teams and games

14 minutes ago, sabres431 said:

Lions lost their HC for a game

Oh that's right.  It was the I-HC.  I forgot him.  I was thinking it was the OC or DC or other minions.

54 minutes ago, wjag said:

Oh that's right.  It was the I-HC.  I forgot him.  I was thinking it was the OC or DC or other minions.

I think it was both.  HC, DC and a bunch of other defensive assistants.  They had like a defensive assistant (the guy who scouts other teams and assembles film) calling plays IIRC.

Edit: found this https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30587823/several-detroit-lions-coaches-contact-tracing

OK, I'm going to unpin this thread per the results of poll, most people seem to think that for the playoffs, we would want individual threads for each team.  I'll leave it open in case there are general league announcements about policies people want to put here.

We'll see how that goes.