Draft Thread

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to predict where Aaron Rogers will end up?

I think if he makes it to the Green Bay pick, they will swipe him up in a second.

314020[/snapback]

I don't like the kid. Seemed like a system guy to me. I believe Campbell is a far better QB and I wouldn't be shocked if he fell to the very bottom of the 1st round.

I don't like the kid.  Seemed like a system guy to me.  I believe Campbell is a far better QB and I wouldn't be shocked if he fell to the very bottom of the 1st round.

314029[/snapback]

I think Campbell will prove to be the best QB taken from this draft class a few years down the road.

Here's a deep thought....I'll bet that San Diego doesn't draft Aaron Rodgers.

313973[/snapback]

If they took a page out of the Millen/Mariucci draft page they would have....I am still in shock--they just signed Kevin Johnson the day before the draft....

I don't think he makes it past Dallas at #20. Someone might trade up soon for him.

314025[/snapback]

Doesnt Dallas still have Henson? Didnt they give up a pick in this years draft to get him? To me, it wouldnt make much sense to take Rogers, but, the Lions picked Mike Williams, so anything is possible.

Doesnt Dallas still have Henson?  Didnt they give up a pick in this years draft to get him?  To me, it wouldnt make much sense to take Rogers, but, the Lions picked Mike Williams, so anything is possible.

314048[/snapback]

Watch Green Bay trade up with Dallas to get Rodgers.

I would like to see them take Campbell 1 pick before the Skins though.

I'd like to see us do a deal to get Matt Jones on the team. Matt Jones has the speed to do what Lee Evans does, and the size and strength to do what Eric Moulds does.

There's already a player in the NFL with that combination of size, strength, and speed. His name is Randy Moss. The difference is, that Matt Jones has never said he only plays when he feels like it.

If we take Jones this year, then next year we can upgrade ourselves at possession WR while solving salary cap problems by cutting Moulds.

Watch Green Bay trade up with Dallas to get Rodgers.

I would like to see them take Campbell 1 pick before the Skins though.

314051[/snapback]

That would certainly be interesting. Often when I play Madden, Ill start a franchise with the Packers, simply because I want to draft the heir to Favre.

Is it just me, or is this years draft really BORING!

314066[/snapback]

Unbelieveably boring!! Teams contribution is taking the full 15 minutes to make a pick.