One of the (unintended) nice things about Covid-19 is...

2 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

And if we never leave the house we don't have to worry about car accidents. I guess it depends on what kind of life you want to live.

We'll a mask won't stop you from living any kind of life, but it could save someone you pass by while living your life.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

We'll a mask won't stop you from living any kind of life, but it could save someone you pass by while living your life.

Thats fine if you're OK with wearing a mask in public for the rest of your life. I'm not. If the person I pass by is at risk they should probably be wearing a mask as well.

• Like (+1) 1

Thats fine if you're OK with wearing a mask in public for the rest of your life. I'm not. If the person I pass by is at risk they should probably be wearing a mask as well.

Spoken like a true piece of *****. Only need to wear it inside places. They would be but 2 people is better then 1 person wearing and one person that probably is a piece of ***** anyway not wearing.

I would be willing to bet someone got you on camera being a Karen in a store.

By that emoji response I can see I am right.

Edited by TBBills

Just now, TBBills said:

Spoken like a true piece of *****. Only need to wear it inside places. They would be but 2 people is better then 1 person wearing and one person that probably is a piece of ***** anyway not wearing.

I would be willing to bet someone got you on camera being a Karen in a store.

Good conversation. By the way I always wear a mask I just don't like it or plan on doingit forever. Glad to see your true colors coming out. Keep up the good work. And if your so concerned about the greater good why stop with a mask. Get yourself a hazmat suit you inconsiderate asswipe. 

• Like (+1) 1

Good conversation. By the way I always wear a mask I just don't like it or plan on doingit forever. Glad to see your true colors coming out. Keep up the good work. And if your so concerned about the greater good why stop with a mask. Get yourself a hazmat suit you inconsiderate asswipe. 

Imagine if I was the inconsiderate one for wearing a mask... You going to those Trump "No Mask" rallies, let me know how it goes.

When an idiot gets mad they just go to the extreme to try and make a point... Funny.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

One positive that no one has mentioned is that not going out to bars and other entertainment type venues (concerts, movies etc) we have been saving a lot of money and paying down  credit cards to zero and savings account has  increased. This would not have happened without a pandemic.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, KD in CA said:

True.  Unless of course there's a hurricane or forest fire.....in which case we have to endure days/weeks of 'Climate Change' hysterics.

The wildfire season in the west has been starting earlier and ending later for several decades.  Moreover, hotter average temperatures coupled with drought dry out ground vegetation and make it more  combustible.   Those are functions of climate change.

A major driver of hurricanes is increased ocean temperatures.  Ocean temperatures have been increasing slowly over the last several decades.

11 hours ago, Muppy said:

One positive that no one has mentioned is that not going out to bars and other entertainment type venues (concerts, movies etc) we have been saving a lot of money and paying down  credit cards to zero and savings account has  increased. This would not have happened without a pandemic.

This is very true.  I never realized how much I spent on going out to eat/socialize with friends or just doing recreational shopping.  I always have extra money in my checking account at the end of the month that I put in my savings.  

Unfortunately, I also know several people in the bar and restaurant industries who are either out of work or struggling to keep their businesses afloat.

5 minutes ago, SoTier said:

The wildfire season in the west has been starting earlier and ending later for several decades.  Moreover, hotter average temperatures coupled with drought dry out ground vegetation and make it more  combustible.   Those are functions of climate change.

A major driver of hurricanes is increased ocean temperatures.  Ocean temperatures have been increasing slowly over the last several decades.

Wrong! I live in Southern California. Our wildfires are not caused by excessive heat. The brush doesn’t spontaneously combust for heavens sake. It’s not THAT hot out! This year’s fires were made worse by the excessive amount of rain we had last winter which caused more than normal undergrowth of our natural arid grassland. So oddly enough the fires were caused by the end of our drought. 

Edited by SoCal Deek

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wrong! I live in Southern California. Our wildfires are not caused by excessive heat. The brush doesn’t spontaneously combust for heavens sake. It’s not THAT hot out! This year’s fires were made worse by the excessive amount of rain we had last winter which caused more than normal undergrowth of our natural arid grassland. So oddly enough the fires were caused by the end of our drought. 

Right-o.    California Wildfires