Mr. Larry says Travis Henry to the

If my recollection is correct, Mr. Larry has not been wrong in the past.  I can't remember his last prediction but I'm almost certian it was 100% spot on. Of course, something can always trump the original prediction.

If Mr. Larry says so, I believe it.

313456[/snapback]

Mr. Larry was right once before, I recall that too. But RTL is also a Calico fan, which skeptifies this post somewhat, IMO. RTL met Calico when the wr was in college working for a moving company who did a job for RTL.

Mr. Larry was right once before, I recall that too.  But RTL is also a Calico fan, which skeptifies this post somewhat, IMO.  RTL met Calico when the wr was in college working for a moving company who did a job for RTL.

313597[/snapback]

Mr. Larry knows better than anyone that when the Travis trade is made, it will be with a team that is a surprise to everyone.

Mr. Larry knows better than anyone that when the Travis trade is made, it will be with a team that is a surprise to everyone.

313662[/snapback]

Whatever TD does today, it'll be a suprise to me. Picture a dog you fool into thinking you actually threw the ball. On the upside, the dog's still pretty happy about playing, and so am I. Hope everyone has a great day. I'll check back later tonight to see who melted down, and who is predicting a championship. :w00t:

Titans need insurance for injury prone Chris Brown and are going to re-tool at wide receiver.

313396[/snapback]

I would ixnay that deal. Calico, while he has some nice potential, can never seem to stay healthy. I say give us a high draft pick.

All we need is another reciever.  We can only keep so many of them. :D

315071[/snapback]

They could carry 6. Sam Achin' and Josh Reed 'em and woops are limited players who would not be missed. Especially Reed, cuz Achin' can make a play on ST's now and then. Calico at least provides the hope and potential of becoming a big play threat. When healthy, he was well on his way to proving to be a huge draft steal and a guy with #1 receiver potential. Moulds is on the decline, and Roscoe is no more a replacement for Moulds than Reed was for Price. I could see Calico happening if the Bills don't fear the medical reports.

Why would Travis agree to go to another team were he woukd be a back-up, again?!

That is why he wants out of Buffalo!

316036[/snapback]

TH doesn't really have much say where he goes or if he stays here. He's under contract

he can b*tch and moan all he wants about not showing up, but in the end he needs to be on the 53 man roster for 10 games fulfill his contract