Looks like Jerry Sullivan is at it again...

ganesh

Donahoe is more myth than mastermind

Link from TBD main page....Looks like he has really nothing positive

to right about the bills....The guy has to write something controversial

to just get it out...

He forgets to mention that TD was solely responsible for improving the

season ticket base and have more sellouts after acquiring such a salary

capped crap roster...

TD does not play the game on the field....the players do...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Donahoe is more myth than mastermind

Link from TBD main page....Looks like he has really nothing positive

to right about the bills....The guy has to write something controversial

to just get it out...

He forgets to mention that TD was solely responsible for improving the

season ticket base and have more sellouts after acquiring such a salary

capped crap roster...

TD does not  play the game on the field....the players do...

23283[/snapback]

And he calls the McGahee pick "arrogant", which it might be, but if it turns out to be a good piuck, then so what if it was arrogant! I will agree that Mr Donahoe's team needs to start showing some success, but this article is just typical of what we've come to expect from Jerry Sullivan.

Every party needs a pooper, and we have Jerry "Mr. Sunshine" Sullivan!

PTR

You know, it's funny. I read down through the TBD headlines, and I get to that article. I read the "pertinent quote," and before I even click on the link, I say to myself "let me guess, Jerry Sullivan wrote this." Of course, I did see it was a link to the Buffalo News...if I hadn't seen that, I might have had trouble determining whether it was Jerry or Mark Weiler...

Jerry Sullivan=Michael Moore

23312[/snapback]

I fired an email to Jerry Sullivan about his article the previous week. It is the one where he said the Bills were too woried about Drew Bledsoe's fragile ego. I asked him if the Bills were worried about Drews ego when they brought in his replacement JP Losman. I basically stated that if he is so unhappy that instead of only voicing his displeasure he should offer some input of what he would have liked the Bills to do instead. He replied offering only that he felt the Bills should have picked Mark Bruenell. I really hope Breunell bombs and I can fire that email back to him questioning his knowledge for the game.

Jerry Sulkinan

I fired an email to Jerry Sullivan about his article the previous week.  It is the one where he said the Bills were too woried about Drew Bledsoe's fragile ego.  I asked him if the Bills were worried about Drews ego when they brought in his replacement JP Losman.  I basically stated that if he is so unhappy that instead of only voicing his displeasure he should offer some input of what he would have liked the Bills to do instead. He replied offering only that he felt the Bills should have picked Mark Bruenell.  I really hope Breunell bombs and I can fire that email back to him questioning his knowledge for the game. 

Jerry Sulkinan

23333[/snapback]

Yeah, let's get into a bidding war with Daniel Snyder over a guy who's injury prone and whose arm may very well be shot. VERY smart.

Another piece of crap from Sullivan. Somebody should call the cops on this guy for the way he steals money. The fact that the Buffalo News employs this guy is proof that many of us have gotten into the wrong business.

And somebody should tell this imbecile that Adams, Spikes, Milloy, Fletcher, Williams, McGahee, Reed, and Posey aren't "finesse" players.

What a freakin' moron.

I knew Sullivan would get jumped on. I think he hits the nail on the head. What is wrong with him pointing out the obvious?

23337[/snapback]

I think he misses some good moves that TD made.

Passing on K. Walker- OT- A number of people thought the Bills should have selected him. He has bombed out in TB. Nate Clements and Travis Henry for K. Walker looks pretty smart.

I think TD realised his mistake in Drew. Instead of doing nothing he drafts JP. Fairly humble to recognize his mistake.

TD had to give Gregg Williams year 3. TD recognized his mistake and let him go.

I think Gregg Williams will eventually be a very good coach. He was young and made some mistakes. Also all the talk about Marvin Lewis is crazy. Marvin did not want to coach in Buffalo. Bottom line. Now not hiring John Fox was an error. Making hiring decisions after the fact is a lot easier than when you are in the moment. I think Jerry Sullivan gets to make decisions after the fact. Must be nice.

Sullivans statement that this is not a playoff roster is wrong.

Sullivans statement about McGahee looks good right now. The problem is that it takes two years to recover from that injury. If Willis returns to form then Jerry gets to write that he was wrong. Oh well.. I was wrong but the Bills are great again so no one cares. It is easy to be negative when you are a writer because no one cares if you are wrong. They are too happy about the Bills winning again. I think Jerry Sullivan is trying to be Larry Felser without much substance or intelligence. Mr. Sullivan I have met Larry Felser and YOU are no Larry Felser.

You know, it's funny.  I read down through the TBD headlines, and I get to that article.  I read the "pertinent quote," and before I even click on the link, I say to myself "let me guess, Jerry Sullivan wrote this."  Of course, I did see it was a link to the Buffalo News...if I hadn't seen that, I might have had trouble determining whether it was Jerry or Mark Weiler...

23331[/snapback]

Maybe we can get the author listed on the TBD headlines, even better if we could have an "ignore" option for Sullivan

I knew Sullivan would get jumped on. I think he hits the nail on the head. What is wrong with him pointing out the obvious?

23337[/snapback]

Point out where he "hit the nail on the head," and I'll debunk it. I can refute just about every point he made, but don't have time to do so.

I don't get it. Shouldn't he be trying to get the fans excited about the season opener? Instead he's trying to bring everybody down. Honestly, I'm so sick of his stevestojan that I don't even bother reading him anymore, ever since he wrot eback to me and basically that's the way I see it - no further insight, just - that's the way I see it.