What China thinks of us

shoshin

41 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

Dog eating is one of my standards for the modern definition of barbarian. 

Do you eat dogs? If the answer is yes, you're a barbarian. 

Were you raised on the Andy Griffith Show? If the answer is no, you're a barbarian. 

It's all quite simple. 

See, people on the opposite sides of the political spectrum can agree on some things.

Much like certain Christians don't hold it against non-Christians if they didn't come in contact with Christ's word, I excuse those who were not exposed to Andy Griffith in their youth.

But I do not excuse those who were and rejected it in favor of the satanic Leave it to Beaver. That shows a lack of moral fiber.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, shoshin said:

On China, I do but I also think he’s contributing to a fundamental weakening of America. 

We will agree on the former and disagree on the latter, I think, internationally, we were viewed as much weaker under the previous administration. Even with all the disrespect, distraction, resistance and outright lies thrown at the current administration by half the country and the MSM.

Edited by CarpetCrawler
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

We will agree on the former and disagree on the latter, I think, internationally, we were viewed as much weaker under the previous administration. Even with all the disrespect, distraction, resistance and outright lies thrown at the current administration by half the country and the MSM.

...shuldn't we be kind and gentle with a "developing" nation?...where the hell does THAT come from?.....better yet we know what they're DEVELOPING.....somebody posted XiNN......the friendly network......LMAO...priceless................

• Like (+1) 1