Do you like trump because he’s a Republican?

Do you like trump because he’s a Republican?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like trump because he’s a Republican?

• I have always liked him
    • I like him because he’s a Republican
    • The man has always been a fool

Just now, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Do you believe it's ok for politicians and his sons ro accept money from countries that support radical Islam?

The same country that killed an American?

President Donald Trump said Tuesday that "I have no financial interests in Saudi Arabia" — but in fact he has boasted in the past that "I make a lot of money with them."

Trump has sold apartments and a yacht for millions of dollars to Saudis, and recent decreases in bookings in his New York and Chicago properties since he has been president have been offset, to some extent, by business from Saudi customers.

Trump's tweet denying a financial stake in Saudi Arabia comes amid a growing furor over suspicions that the country's rulers ordered the killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi in the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2.

you just created a strawman. you did not answer Westies question.

nothing personal but this is a perfect exemplification of what we mean when we say someone has TDS...

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Like anyone speaking out against a Republican is a liberal?

All protestors are Antifa and arsonists?

yeah. Ok. 

Who said anything about anyone speaking out against Republicans.  

We all sometimes put people in boxes. The line was liberals LOVE to put people in boxes.  

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

you just created a strawman. you did not answer Westies question.

nothing personal but this is a perfect exemplification of what we mean when we say someone has TDS...

westie?  The guy who refused to answer my easy question?

TDS 

Trump Derangement Syndrome?

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Also. What party are you registered under?  

An independent?  Some other party?

@Chef Jim

Republican because I did that years ago and what I registered as means absolutely nothing.   What I consider myself as wasn’t an option so it’s irrelevant. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I think it’s safe to say a vast majority of the conservatives here cringe at the thought of being called a Republican. So the answer is a resounding NO!

But I see whoever the moron is that created the poll didn’t make that as one of the choices.  So now do you all see how polls can be manipulated?  

read again what you said 

You don’t want to be called a republican

insults always prove intelligence 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Republican because I did that years ago and what I registered as means absolutely nothing.   What I consider myself as wasn’t an option so it’s irrelevant. 

so why the blind loyalty the the Republican 

trump is always saying Republicans 

and evangelicals 

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

westie?  The guy who refused to answer my easy question?

TDS 

Trump Derangement Syndrome?

yes, Trump Derangement Syndrome.

can you answer Westies question or is the answer a strawman? it's an easy question.

Edited by Foxx

6 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

read again what you said 

You don’t want to be called a republican

insults always prove intelligence 

Correct.  In my mind what I’ve registered as has no bearing on who I am and what my beliefs are. It’s a box I’ve checked. Meaningless.  You look at a checked box as blind loyalty. EXACTLY what I was talking about regarding liberals and boxes.  You must be a liberal. 

Question. As a registered Republican can I prefer Biden over Trump and vote for him?  

Edited by Chef Jim

16 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Do you believe it's ok for politicians and his sons ro accept money from countries that support radical Islam?

The same country that killed an American?

President Donald Trump said Tuesday that "I have no financial interests in Saudi Arabia" — but in fact he has boasted in the past that "I make a lot of money with them."

Trump has sold apartments and a yacht for millions of dollars to Saudis, and recent decreases in bookings in his New York and Chicago properties since he has been president have been offset, to some extent, by business from Saudi customers.

Trump's tweet denying a financial stake in Saudi Arabia comes amid a growing furor over suspicions that the country's rulers ordered the killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi in the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2.

Like anyone speaking out against a Republican is a liberal?

All protestors are Antifa and arsonists?

yeah. Ok. 

Nice job of deflecting, so, in your small mind, selling private assets to Saudi's (allegedly) is the same as russia giving hunter 3.5 million for absolutely nothing is ok in your mind? How about the billion dollars china gave to the bidens to manage? No strings there. All you have are feelz, no proof. Your hate has clouded your judgement, you can't think straight when it comes to Trump. He lives in your head rent free. So sad....... 

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Correct.  In my mind what I’ve registered as has no bearing on who I am and what my beliefs are. It’s a box I’ve checked. Meaningless.  You look at a checked box as blind loyalty. EXACTLY what I was talking about regarding liberals and boxes.  You must be a liberal. 

Question. As a registered Republican can I prefer Biden over Trump and vote for him?  

I am and always been an independent 

I don’t have a loyalty to a party. 

Thinking you can eliminate idiots in office is a bit small minded.  

which him? Assume him = Don 

Q.  If you prefer Biden why vote for Trump?

Answer 

You can vote for Biden like thousands of other Republicans will this year. 

4 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Nice job of deflecting, so, in your small mind,

not worth read after that. 

insults prove who has the small mind 

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Answer 

You’re independent....??? My fat arse!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Repeat the question and I’ll answer you. 

first off Shady, even though we reside on vastly different sides of the current political spectrum, i hope we can remain friends (i think we were/are anyways). again this is just politics and it is not the dinner table so hopefully we can just agree to disagree in the end.

so here goes...

"Do you believe it's ok for politicians son accept money from communist countries?"  i'll refine the question a bit to be more encompassing and add in a couple of tangents..., do you believe it is okay for politicians sons to accept money from other countries? does it give the appearance of impropriety? has, as Joe Biden claimed, his son's acceptance of such been 'debunked'?

Edited by Foxx

6 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Answer 

LOL!!!!

You won't answer because you know I'm right. The problem with you and other liberals on here is pretty simple. You think opinions are facts, they're not. You have no qualms lieing. You lie even when the truth is right in front of your face. 

Edited by westside2

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Who said anything about anyone speaking out against Republicans.  

We all sometimes put people in boxes. The line was liberals LOVE to put people in boxes.  

Obama loved putting illegal immigrants in chain link boxes.

...never liked him as a businessman....I've been one for 44 years and STILL going/growing......the bold, brash, irascible New Yorker style of omnipotence always rubbed me the wrong way......went to bed on Election Night resigned to the fact that the pantsuit would win, thus promulgating the Clinton Crime Syndicate foothold on American politics, an era that makes Nixon look like an altar boy...morning headline was "President Elect Trump"......WTF?.....a true Washington outsider gets in and the hatred, foment and vitriol among "The Good 'Ol Boys Network (BOTH SIDES)" takes shape....he pierced their secretive veil of graft, corruption, shady deals, "scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" et al.....535 were in panic mode......BEFORE we get to FBI, CIA, DOJ etc and their unparalleled exposure of partisan corruption....hate him personally all you want....BUT...this major shakeup with NO party or government institution exempted was exactly what the "world's greatest democracy (COUGH..COUGH)" needed PERIOD....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy