Update on Tennessee Titans

TigerJ

The Titans now have 11 persons testing positive for COVID-19 (players and other team personnel).  That's up from 8 the  other day.  I haven't seen a breakdown that shows how many of the current total are players - there were three the other day.  One non-player affected is apparently the Titan's linebacker coach.  Because of the new positives, the league has apparently postponed the game to a future, as yet undetermined date.  That is a change from the earlier plans to play it on Monday or Tuesday evening.  That in effect gives the Titans a bye week before their game with the Bills.  Of course the situation is still subject to change, especially if more positives come to light in the next few days.

• Like (+1) 1

Don’t think I’d be too worried about Tenn having extra time to prepare for us. Their facility is currently closed indefinitely so no in-person practices or training. I’m more worried about our game with the Titans also being postponed if the positive cases keep training in over the next few days. We currently are in good shape to go in there and get a W now, but who knows what the situation will be later. If there is a postponement.

• Like (+1) 1

• Simon locked this topic