"Trump is the devil" fatigue setting in among liberals?

Seems to be at least amongst my left leaning friends.  Don't get me wrong as they will not be voting for Trump but even they laugh at the extreme dialog surrounding Trump these days.  What do you see from liberals not prone to jumping off of the bridge every time Trump's name comes up?  My guess is that along with conservatives who do not want to be doxxed or otherwise trashed if their views are made public there are lefty's who are worried about what Biden/Harris is going to bring them.  One friend of mine is going to put his home up for sale that lives in Brighton near the city limits of Rochester.  He just does not see it getting better in terms of the City of Rochester coming to its senses and worries that even though the spillover has yet to reach him it will at some point.  

Well what we see on this board is that almost no one on the left is saying good things about Biden. Instead of supporting Biden all they do is trash Trump. Now don’t get me wrong the right has done its share of trashing the Biden/Harris ticket but at least they are also supporting Trump to some extent. That has to be very difficult for the left. 

We will hold our nose and vote for Trump but they will 🙈🙉🙊 and vote for Biden. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Well what we see on this board is that almost no one on the left is saying good things about Biden. Instead of supporting Biden all they do is trash Trump. Now don’t get me wrong the right has done its share of trashing the Biden/Harris ticket but at least they are also supporting Trump to some extent. That has to be very difficult for the left. 

We will hold our nose and vote for Trump but they will 🙈🙉🙊 and vote for Biden. 

When are you freaks going to realize this election isn’t about Biden? The Dems could put anyone up and the left would vote for them.

Case and point: In 2016 the QOP put up a clown and you all voted for the SOB.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

When are you freaks going to realize this election isn’t about Biden? The Dems could put anyone up and the left would vote for them.

Stop crying that your side put up Biden as their nominee!    "The Dems could put anyone up and the left would vote for them?"  That is not an endorsement of a lefty voter whether you realize it or not.  So Trump could switch parties (in theory) and the left would vote for him if the DNC offered no alternative.  That is what you are saying.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

It’s not about Biden?  Not at all?  Well that’s pretty sad for the Democrats.  And they’d vote for anyone?  ***** dude that is really REALLY sad.  I hope you realize that. 

I’d like to know how many conservatives here didn’t vote for McCain or Romney. I’ll raise my hand there.  And the ONLY reason I voted for Trump was because there was no viable third party. 

And we’re the freaks. 🙄

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

It’s not about Biden?  Not at all?  Well that’s pretty sad for the Democrats.  And they’d vote for anyone?  ***** dude that is really REALLY sad.  I hope you realize that. 

I’d like to know how many conservatives here didn’t vote for McCain or Romney. I’ll raise my hand there.  And the ONLY reason I voted for Trump was because there was no viable third party. 

And we’re the freaks. 🙄

yup

21 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Stop crying that your side put up Biden as their nominee!    "The Dems could put anyone up and the left would vote for them?"  That is not an endorsement of a lefty voter whether you realize it or not.  So Trump could switch parties (in theory) and the left would vote for him if the DNC offered no alternative.  That is what you are saying.  

So you’re telling me this election isn’t a referendum on Trump?

oh ok 

If there was ever a presidential election where "none of the above" should be added to the ballot this is it.  All the talk about equality and diversity and it comes down to two old wealthy white guys.  The Democratic establishment and big donors were simply unwilling to nominate a person of color or a left-leaning candidate because they knew that candidate could not win a general election.  So they opted for the safe moderate pick to front a leftist agenda and nominated a mentally-impaired former vice-president.  If elected the question is when will president Harris assume the job?  Most mainstream Republicans don't like Trump at all but they are opportunists that hold their noses and go along with it because it has led to them maintaining power.  As for Trump himself he talks a good game but has done just as much to push wealth and power into the hands of the 1% as previous administrations.  He has an obvious lack of specific understanding of issues and facts.  But his strength is his ability to more than hold his own against the left and malevolent political activists disguised as members of the media which throws softball questions at Biden and pitches hardball questions and criticism at Trump while constantly busting his balls.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

45 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

As for Trump himself he talks a good game but has done just as much to push wealth and power into the hands of the 1% as previous administrations.  He has an obvious lack of specific understanding of issues and facts. 

I’ve never understood these off the shelf lazy criticisms of Trump. His policies are simple and he has not veered from them: 

He wants to put Americans to work.

He wants to organize the chaos at our southern border.

He hates foreign wars. 
He wants our status quo political class on both sides of the aisle to stop selling America out to our enemies and allies alike.

That’s pretty much it. Not sure why that’s confusing to you.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1