Is Trump too weak?

SectionC3

I say yes.  A bunch of communist arsonist Antifa pussies are running the show.  He can’t stop all of these cities from burning.  He hides in the bunker.  Looks like he might have had a stroke or has Parkinson’s and is just washed up.  North Korea is so backwards it doesn’t even have AOL and its leader made Trump look like a loser.  Can’t get the fake news media under control.  Mexico still hasn’t paid for the wall.  Canada won’t even let him in so he can get canadian bacon Egg McMuffin.  Mike Pence is too scared to be alone in a room with a woman other than his wife.  Won’t hold rallies because of flu bug or whatever it is people are scared of now.  Sad.  

Discuss. 

1 minute ago, Gary M said:

Flying Spaghetti Monster | Description, History, & Facts | Britannica

What's extra hilarious is this is the first post in the entire thread I've read. And it fits perfectly. 

That's how easy it is to make SectionC3 spiral. You don't even have to read his screed. Just remind him that he's a low IQ individual with a terrible record on this board of embarrassing himself -- and the rest takes care of itself. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

What's extra hilarious is this is the first post in the entire thread I've read. And it fits perfectly. 

That's how easy it is to make SectionC3 spiral. You don't even have to read his screed. Just remind him that he's a low IQ individual with a terrible record on this board of embarrassing himself -- and the rest takes care of itself. 

Hoax.  Flynndicated. 

I’m starting to think C-section has a bit of a schoolyard crush.  It’s kinda gross, but not like “Pelosi breaking rules but it’s ok she’s on our side”, gross.  I wouldn’t stand up however, unless you’ve given yourself ample time to stop thinking of Trump, because...  well...  nobody will believe it’s a pattern in the pleats.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Odd.

So since he never once has acted like or done anything close to being a power hungry dictator (he has understood Federalism better than any POTUS maybe ever; he's let States handle the pandemic and rioting they refuse to accept help for; he has never rounded up and deported anything close to what they warned you he'd do; he hasn't shoved EO after EO down our throats unless it was rescinding all of Obama's, when Congress didn't do what he wanted).......so now he's weak.  

You guys have goal post shifting down to a science.  

Carry on you champions of national mask mandates, shutdowns, charging people for defending their homes, breaking their own mandates or rules, and free everything 

• Like (+1) 3

38 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Odd.

So since he never once has acted like or done anything close to being a power hungry dictator (he has understood Federalism better than any POTUS maybe ever; he's let States handle the pandemic and rioting they refuse to accept help for; he has never rounded up and deported anything close to what they warned you he'd do; he hasn't shoved EO after EO down our throats unless it was rescinding all of Obama's, when Congress didn't do what he wanted).......so now he's weak.  

Carry on you champions of national mask mandates, shutdowns, charging people for defending their homes, breaking their own mandates or rules, and free everything 

He's a tyrant for not acting like a tyrant.

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, DFT said:

I’m starting to think C-section has a bit of a schoolyard crush.  It’s kinda gross, but not like “Pelosi breaking rules but it’s ok she’s on our side”, gross.  I wouldn’t stand up however, unless you’ve given yourself ample time to stop thinking of Trump, because...  well...  nobody will believe it’s a pattern in the pleats.

Hoax. 

42 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Odd.

Fake news.  Trump is soft.  He’s probably in the bunker right now.  Antifa is scary!

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax. 

Fake news.  Trump is soft.  He’s probably in the bunker right now.  Antifa is scary!

Asks a question of the group; doesn’t like responses and answers his own question.

1 minute ago, DFT said:

Asks a question of the group; doesn’t like responses and answers his own question.

Hoax.  I invited discussion.  That’s one of my contributions to the discussion.  

Contribution #2: Trump is weak.  He gets pushed around by Antifa.  And Jerry Falwell, Jr., who we now know to be a strange person.  Lots of people think that is very disturbing. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I invited discussion.  That’s one of my contributions to the discussion.  

Asks a question; claims it as “inviting discussion”.

Edited by DFT
  • Like (+1) 1