Departments of Child Services and Foster Programs are Hunting Grounds for Pedophiles

9 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I mock and deride through sarcasm.   Those who attempt to respond in kind initiate my approach.  They are the flatterers, not me.   

and for what it’s worth, the correlation between imitation and admiration, assuming there is one, did not arise until your comment.  So it’s a false equivalency.  Kind of like trying to link hydroxychloroquine to meaningfully efficacious COVID-19 treatment.  In other words, it’s a hoax. 

You're copying Trump.  And you only imitate those you admire.  Therefore...

And stop talking about HCQ.  Your disdain for human life sickens me.

I spent two years as a CPS investigator for my county here in NY before transitioning to my current career. I was probably one of the only investigators that didn’t have childhood trauma of my own. 

The number of foster parent applications that don’t get past a very basic background check is astronomical. I wasn’t involved in that process but that’s what I know just off the top of my head. 

Being a male, I got pushed some of the worse cases. Just how it was. I worked in the CAC after a while. Pedophilia is rampant. We have no idea how many there are, but it’s a lot. 

There is no such thing as a non-offending pedophile. There should be zero mercy for those with confirmed preference for children. 

• Thank you (+1) 4

51 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

I spent two years as a CPS investigator for my county here in NY before transitioning to my current career. I was probably one of the only investigators that didn’t have childhood trauma of my own. 

The number of foster parent applications that don’t get past a very basic background check is astronomical. I wasn’t involved in that process but that’s what I know just off the top of my head. 

Being a male, I got pushed some of the worse cases. Just how it was. I worked in the CAC after a while. Pedophilia is rampant. We have no idea how many there are, but it’s a lot. 

There is no such thing as a non-offending pedophile. There should be zero mercy for those with confirmed preference for children. 

There are a lot of bad foster homes out there. I know one family that was 'foster family of the year', until it came to light that the foster father was ***** the kids.

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

There are a lot of bad foster homes out there. I know one family that was 'foster family of the year', until it came to light that the foster father was ***** the kids.

Don’t get me wrong, there are lots of great foster parents. But the system can’t keep up with all the kids. It just can’t. And unfortunately people like that slip through the cracks because they’ve never been caught before. 

• Thank you (+1) 1