Dumbest High Draft Picks In Your League

Mark VI

Most of the people in my leagues are fairly bright - so the dumbest picks as far as value is concerned was stephen davis at pick 7 or 8. Though a certain logic could be made for that pick since the first seven or 8 picks were backs - I just ahd many more backs rated before Davis. He is a solid second round pick.

I am gonna win this one easy. My league allows you to keep one player off of last years roster or if you decide not to keep, you get to make a suplemental pick before the draft begins.

I kept LT, another, didn't keep, but took Shaun Alexander. You understand...

We'll one guy in our league decided to keep a player from last year and forgo the free pick. Who'd he keep........ Tony Gonzolez!!! :)

Top this ... a guy in my draft did the following (note he was selecting 10th overall out of 10):

Rd 1 Nate Burleson

Rd 2 Jeff Garcia

Rd 3 Willis McGahee

Rd 4 Jeremy Stevens

Rd 5 Corey Dillon

Rd 6 Chris Chaimbers

Rd 7 Donte Stallworth

Rd 8 Miami Def

Rd 9 Adam Vinaterri

Rd 10 Tim Rattay

Rd 11 Eddie George

Rd 12 Peter Warrick

Rd 13 Josh Brown

Rd 14 Reggie Williams

Rd 15 New Orleans Def

This was a yahoo public league that I joined ... I didn't know anyone else in the league just decided to do it for fun. A couple of these guys killed me another guy in this league did the following:

Rd 3 Seattle Def

Rd 4 Jimmy Smith

Now how is that for funny?

Top this ... a guy in my draft did the following (note he was selecting 10th overall out of 10):

Rd 1  Nate Burleson

Rd 2  Jeff Garcia

Rd 3  Willis McGahee

Rd 4  Jeremy Stevens

Rd 5  Corey Dillon

Rd 6  Chris Chaimbers

Rd 7  Donte Stallworth

Rd 8  Miami Def

Rd 9  Adam Vinaterri

Rd 10 Tim Rattay

Rd 11 Eddie George

Rd 12 Peter Warrick

Rd 13 Josh Brown

Rd 14 Reggie Williams

Rd 15 New Orleans Def

This was a yahoo public league that I joined ... I didn't know anyone else in the league just decided to do it for fun.  A couple of these guys killed me another guy in this league did the following:

Rd 3  Seattle Def

Rd 4  Jimmy Smith

Now how is that for funny?

26763[/snapback]

That is pretty horrifying, but how the hell does Dillon last until the fifth round in any leauge? Scoring much be seriously tilted towards QB/WR.

Rd 1  Nate Burleson

Rd 2  Jeff Garcia

Rd 3  Willis McGahee

Rd 4  Jeremy Stevens

Rd 5  Corey Dillon

Rd 6  Chris Chaimbers

Rd 7  Donte Stallworth

Rd 8  Miami Def

Rd 9  Adam Vinaterri

Rd 10 Tim Rattay

Rd 11 Eddie George

Rd 12 Peter Warrick

Rd 13 Josh Brown

Rd 14 Reggie Williams

Rd 15 New Orleans Def

26763[/snapback]

This may be the worst draft I have ever seen! HE must have intentionally done this, it can not be serious.

i kept tony gonzales from last year, he was in the number 48 overall selection

I am gonna win this one easy. My league allows you to keep one player off of last years  roster or if you decide not to keep, you get to make a suplemental pick before the draft begins.

I kept LT, another, didn't keep, but took Shaun Alexander. You understand...

We'll one guy in our league decided to keep a player from last year and forgo the free pick. Who'd he keep........ Tony Gonzolez!!! :huh:

26139[/snapback]

I missed a live draft in my yahoo private league with my friends and forgot to preset my ranking well needless to say. With my rd 1 pick 1st overall it took priest holmes, but with the 2nd rd pick it took Mike Cloud and it got worse after that :o needless to say I don't pay attention to that league anymore lol

i know I'm late getting at this, but I drew #2 (out of 12) at our live draft. The #1 pick was.......drum roll please...........Mike Vick.

He did this with a straight face....he yells "Yeah Baby! Mike Vick!!!!"

I thanked him and ran up to scribble Holmes up there, laughing as I did it, and the #3 guy yells at me "Stay there! Put down Thomlinson for me please."

The fastest 1st round of our league EVER.

I'm telling you, I was smiling the whole night.

and yes, this is a RB friendly league.

• 3 weeks later...

My first overall pick was freaking Jamal Lewis who hasn't done jack-stevestojan even in the weeks he was eligible to play. He has had one good fantasy game all year.

If he would have gotten anything last week, I wouldn't have lost to the fat-assed office slug with the cracked front tooth and 1970's beard.

To make matters worse, this lard ass is a Dallas fan and has never even been to Dallas or has any ties to the city at all.

He is also a "lifetime" Red Sox fan as of last month.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.