[OT] Any of you guys need a date for the prom?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her website said she was a college graduate.  BTW, here is another picture of her.

There is such a double standard in society today. If a 21 year old guy did this, they would be sending the cops after him and calling him a pedophile.  Ofcourse, she is too dumb to realize that she's a $9.99 whore on ebay.

310809[/snapback]

She has that psycho glow about her.

Her website said she was a college graduate.  BTW, here is another picture of her.

There is such a double standard in society today. If a 21 year old guy did this, they would be sending the cops after him and calling him a pedophile.  Ofcourse, she is too dumb to realize that she's a $9.99 whore on ebay.

310809[/snapback]

Whoops I meant to say I think she didn't go to college. I obviously did not take a close enough look.

310809[/snapback]

If you do a search for prom dates you actually see a bunch of guys selling something similar.