Poor Don. Nobody likes him :(

President Donald Trump on Tuesday complained that people like Dr. Anthony Fauci more than him.

Trump finally told the truth! “Nobody likes me.” — Donald Trump

"...but nobody likes me."

??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️
“Why don't I have a high approval rating?...Nobody likes me.” This is the truest to come from Comrade Chump in 4 months.. .
Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Listen to his words.  

hes' whining.  Poor Don.    

And the Hillary defense. 

LMAO.   Try harder my friend. 

Most people tend to not like narcissistic personalities. 

Maybe it’s because he lies so much. “We’ve done everything he has said” 

Ok 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I find the quote to be pretty humorous. From what I understand, he tends to do a lot of self-deprecating humor at his rallies and this feels like it is in the same vein. 

How about him tweeting a video of a doctor saying no masks who also thinks alien demons have sex with people? 

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/509421-doctor-retweeted-by-trump-has-warned-of-alien-dna-sex-with

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I find the quote to be pretty humorous. From what I understand, he tends to do a lot of self-deprecating humor at his rallies and this feels like it is in the same vein. 

Exactly 

Humor is completely lost of the modern Left. I’ve never seen such a bunch of miserable people. Don’t believe me? Watch just a few minutes of how the Democrats treated the Attorney General yesterday. Ugly

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How about him tweeting a video of a doctor saying no masks who also thinks alien demons have sex with people? 

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/509421-doctor-retweeted-by-trump-has-warned-of-alien-dna-sex-with

So, does everyone agree at this point that being a doctor does not mean your statements about the pandemic are above scrutiny? Because I've seen a lot of people talking about how dumb it is to believe a random on Facebook over a doctor - and generally I agree with that - but you should still process what doctors are saying to determine whether you should listen or look for more information. Doctors make mistakes, heck their work is called practice. That lady might be correct. Her previous statements have no bearing on the validity of the statements in the video, though they certainly give insight on her credibility overall. 

How do you feel about the HCQ study that used the wrong dosage based on the wrong drug?

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

So, does everyone agree at this point that being a doctor does not mean your statements about the pandemic are above scrutiny? Because I've seen a lot of people talking about how dumb it is to believe a random on Facebook over a doctor - and generally I agree with that - but you should still process what doctors are saying to determine whether you should listen or look for more information. Doctors make mistakes, heck their work is called practice. That lady might be correct. Her previous statements have no bearing on the validity of the statements in the video, though they certainly give insight on her credibility overall. 

How do you feel about the HCQ study that used the wrong dosage based on the wrong drug?

It doesn’t matter that she thinks alien spirits and their sperm are a health concern? I’d say that absolutely kills her credibility but you just excuse it away? Wow 

You wear some think political blinders 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

It doesn’t matter that she thinks alien spirits and their sperm are a health concern? I’d say that absolutely kills her credibility but you just excuse it away? Wow 

You wear some think political blinders 

You might want to re-read what I said. Her previous statements do effect her overall credibility, but they do not make all future statements invalid by default. I literally started my post by saying that being a doctor doesn't make your statements beyond scrutiny. 

19 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

You might want to re-read what I said. Her previous statements do effect her overall credibility, but they do not make all future statements invalid by default. I literally started my post by saying that being a doctor doesn't make your statements beyond scrutiny. 

It destroys any credibility she has, period. Alien demon sperm? 

Ok