[Vague Title] The Puff Puff Pass thread

Greg S

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

I don’t see the Jets doing well, maybe 7-9 or 8-8.

I think jests will be lucky to win one divisional game , and the rest of the schedule is far from ( like many of us like to say ) a cakewalk 

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

The Yankees also play in New Jersey?

I have it on good authority that the Yankees never moved to New Jersey because they want to keep their perceived association with the Jets and their nutter fans to a minimum. 

8 hours ago, Greg S said:

How can one justify the Jets sweeping the Bills. Week 1 last year Bills 17 Jets 16. I haven't been to 1st grade in a long time but when I went 17 was a bigger number than 16. Have things changed?

8 hours ago, prissythecat said:

Well ,  they did say in the thread that the Bill beat an injured Jets team.   Also,  apparently we don't have a QB so we aren't much of a threat.

That guy is a dolt... but I will say the bills couldn’t get anything going until CJ Moseley left the game Injured in the second half vs the jets that first time.