Trump's railing about schools reopening, so might as well talk about it

44 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Your argument is done huh? I will rephrase what I meant and I agree I should have been more clear

There.

Was admitting that your initial statement--which is what began this entire meandering discussion in the first place--was wrong really that difficult?

This is a rather indirect way of admitting it, but I know it was difficult so I accept it.

At times it felt like pulling teeth, but I'm proud of you for finally making that admission  :thumbsup:

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Haha (+1) 1

0 Children under 18 have died of the virus in this country. 

0 cases of children under 18 passing the virus on to adults. 

Funny how the left likes to claim they're the party of science -- until that science works against them. Then they lose their minds. 

If you don't want to risk it, Transplant, take a sabbatical. Otherwise, stop standing in the way of the children and their development. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Bye Bye teachers unions-WRONG answer; they OWN the Dems

Hello lower taxes-see above; there are massive tax increases coming to close states' budget deficits due to Covid-19; property tax, sales tax, thumb tax, carpet tax; you name it

You can't get blood from a stone my friend.

Too much destruction to the tax base on the horizon.

Sending someone a bill these days doesn't mean it will get paid.

The people with the means will leave and take their money with them.

46 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

There.

Was admitting that your initial statement--which is what began this entire meandering discussion in the first place--was wrong really that difficult?

This is a rather indirect way of admitting it, but I know it was difficult so I accept it.

At times it felt like pulling teeth, but I'm proud of you for finally making that admission  :thumbsup:

And I appreciate you admitting I am correct. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

nice. now compare the case #'s from Finland to America. 

If we were doing as well as Europe no one would be against opening schools, but we aren't. that study is a joke and has no relevance to what America is going through right now. the schools in America are so much bigger than in Finland. Israel opened schools and it led to the whole country spiking with cases and they urged people not to do the same, says right there in the article. 

I appreciate your expertise but I am gonna go with the CDC, the pediatricians, and the vast majority of groups who deals with epidemiology. 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

0 Children under 18 have died of the virus in this country. 

0 cases of children under 18 passing the virus on to adults. 

Funny how the left likes to claim they're the party of science -- until that science works against them. Then they lose their minds. 

If you don't want to risk it, Transplant, take a sabbatical. Otherwise, stop standing in the way of the children and their development. 

Where did this false information come from lol... It definitely isn't 0. It isn't that many but 0 is not right... Expected from people that don't know what the word facts mean.

Kids can pass the virus to anyone the virus doesn't say "so am on a child so I can't go to an adult."

The fact that my friend got it from his daughter who is 7 should shut your mouth about Covid since you are poorly educated about the matter.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Where did this false information come from lol... It definitely isn't 0. It isn't that many but 0 is not right... Expected from people that don't know what the word facts mean.

Link me a single case of a child under 18 dying of it in the US. I'll wait...

You just keep proving you're very bad at this. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Link me a single case of a child under 18 dying of it in the US. I'll wait...

You just keep proving you're very bad at this. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kxan.com/news/coronavirus/5-year-old-dallas-boy-dies-from-covid-19/amp/

Google is your friend and many more just like it.

The fact that you are so dense to even post something without even looking up the facts is all I need to know about you as a poster.... 

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

Reading is hard. Try reading that article and see why it's problematic to your position. Sound out the big words. Use a dictionary. You can do it! 

So not only were you wrong about people under 18 dieing from Covid you are also wrong about kids not transferring it to adults.

Remember only post what you know and you won't be shown to be a fraud.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

According to a report released by the county, the boy had been critically ill in an area hospital and had underlying high-risk health conditions.

Just now, TBBills said:

So not only were you wrong about people under 18 dieing from Covid you are also wrong about kids not transferring it to adults.

You're wrong. Again. Spectacularly. :lol: 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

According to a report released by the county, the boy had been critically ill in an area hospital and had underlying high-risk health conditions.

He died from Covid and you still won't accept it. This is gold hahahah

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

He did? 

You sure? 

Read it again. 

He did you need to read it again... Or you refuse to lol either way you are wrong like it seems you always are. People like you aren't needed in forums b.c you just try to say false things to stir up problems.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

Don't even know why people try with some of you b.c even when you are 100% wrong you refuse to acknowledge it. It's ok b.c I was able to quote your idiocy.

Just a sad soul who is bad at this and upset that he was exposed as following neocon propaganda. He'll learn ;) 

See you stopped trying and just went to attacking b.c you knew you are wrong. I love the part where you said "0 cases of children under 18 passing it on to adult" I mean if that isn't the dumbest thing said about Covid I don't know what it.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Don't even know why people try with some of you b.c even when you are 100% wrong you refuse to acknowledge it. It's ok b.c I was able to quote your idiocy.

I freely admit when I'm wrong. I'm not on this one. 

But keep digging. It's going well for you :lol: