KellyToTasker

Kim Pegula: Regular Season Finale (Headset)

On 6/26/2020 at 4:10 PM, First Round Bust said:

what the difference between this and being in the same room with the GM, coaches, scouts, director of scouting-player personnel, etc on draft day ?  which I think has been a more common occurrence thru the years...if I was a zillion-aire and owned the Bills I would build the trust so that I could do what Kim did once on a weekly basis as well as other things like watching game films and some meetings provided the participants felt comfortable.

If I was the owner, I'd want the headset every weekend. I'd just be so fascinated by the decisions that are being made. I'd just be really cool and interesting to me. 

On 6/26/2020 at 5:49 PM, Bferra13 said:

She's wrecking the Sabres... wish she'd just go away a bit. Watch from afar. Terry has pretty much disappeared. 

As she spoke at the PSE company meeting, Pegula had a video presentation, which included the slide, “Pegula Family Goals.” There were three headers listed: “Win Championships,” “Sustainability” and “Return on Investment.”

As she discussed return on investment,  Kim Pegula said it also meant maintaining the family’s lifestyle

Kim is 51, Terry is 69.  Terry made his $ before knowing Kim.  I sense problems arising within the entire organization.  

8 minutes ago, LB48 said:

As she spoke at the PSE company meeting, Pegula had a video presentation, which included the slide, “Pegula Family Goals.” There were three headers listed: “Win Championships,” “Sustainability” and “Return on Investment.”

As she discussed return on investment,  Kim Pegula said it also meant maintaining the family’s lifestyle

Kim is 51, Terry is 69.  Terry made his $ before knowing Kim.  I sense problems arising within the entire organization.  

Any wealthy guy who marries a woman that much younger than him is insane if he didn't get a prenup.  I think Terry is more of a hockey fan and Kim is more of a football fan.  Note that I mentioned "fan" so I hope her wearing a headset doesn't go beyond simple curiosity.

• Like (+1) 1