Will GregPersons Continue to Beat His Wife?

Will he?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will our beloved Mr. Persons continue to beat his wife?

• Yes
    • Yes

Hey @Koko78 just wondering if you were aware that the "beats his wife" slur has historically been used in the US as a way for White people to incite violence and discredit Black people?

A lot of Lynchings were based on "That guy touched my white wife!" or "He hit his wife" 

The FBI did similar to MLK

So basically I'm wondering, Koko have you ever participated in a lynching? Because you posted this IMMEDIATELY after I posted the KKK thread, like maybe that really triggered you... and your first instinct.... was to lynch?

This you and your girl, Koko?

ikHTaCTSq2cHqXfQ-AN_w-iGT1sw01-kJZ4rnoVW

3 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Hey @Koko78 just wondering if you were aware that the "beats his wife" slur has historically been used in the US as a way for White people to incite violence and discredit Black people?

You know, that or you just regularly commit acts of domestic violence in a misogynistic rage.

Why do you hate women so by diminishing their pain and pretending your making them victims is some sort of racial thing?

Edited by Koko78

3 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Why are you posting these photos?

Do they make you uncomfortable? They should. This thread is a modern continuation of the instincts White people have had on race in America. The methods have become more subtle. But they're just as sinister and the motivations are the same.  

If I came into PPP's bar and said the things I said here, it would've been the same as the photos. You all have made that very very very clear.  

Do you not like seeing it?

Edited by GregPersons

3 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Do they make you uncomfortable? They should. This thread is a modern continuation of the instincts White people have had on race in America. The methods have become more subtle. But they're just as sinister and the motivations are the same.  

If I came into PPP's bar and said the things I said here, it would've been the same as the photos. You all have made that very very very clear.  

Do you not like seeing it?

Any sane rational human being would be revolted by those pics. The fact that you are equating differing ideas from your own on a political sub forum to unspeakable acts of evil in the darkest chapter of our history is unfathomable and dishonors the sacrifices made by the victims. Unbelievable.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Any sane rational human being would be revolted by those pics. The fact that you are equating differing ideas from your own on a political sub forum to unspeakable acts of evil in the darkest chapter of our history is unfathomable and dishonors the sacrifices made by the victims. Unbelievable.

So you want to stop talking about it, then? Would it honor that history more for it to continue to be unlearned?

Do you think you're aware of our racial history? You can't even define "racism" correctly. 99% of the posters on this board think "Reverse racism" and "White people suffer from racism" are actual ideas. 

You think the photos are the problem? You're just being a B word because the truth makes you uncomfortable. 

As you can see with George Floyd — it doesn't just take one Racist White person to murder a Black person. It also takes all kinds of White people to STAND AROUND AND DO NOTHING BUT SUPPORT IT.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

So you want to stop talking about it, then? Would it honor that history more for it to continue to be unlearned?

Do you think you're aware of our racial history? You can't even define "racism" correctly. 99% of the posters on this board think "Reverse racism" and "White people suffer from racism" are actual ideas. 

You think the photos are the problem? You're just being a B word because the truth makes you uncomfortable. 

As you can see with George Floyd — it doesn't just take one Racist White person to murder a Black person. It also takes all kinds of White people to STAND AROUND AND DO NOTHING BUT SUPPORT IT.

What is your solution to black on black violence?

• Like (+1) 1

If I recall correctly, one of the few permanent bannings from this forum was for posting lynching images.   No reason not to invoke that again.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

Again, you should know who you are talking to before making insinuations about peoples character. How do you think a Black poster feels coming on here browsing and sees the photos you put up here? Or even worse, Black children?