Kirk cousins says that playing without fans would be refreshing

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Really? Cos they just extended him so.....

I'm not sure why you'd believe that an NFL team would prefer to pay a player over not pay a player, but sure, ok. I guess maybe they would just be like, look, our revenue stream has dried up, but we're still going to pay you, kirk. We may not have anyone watching, but we'll make damn well sure that you're still getting paid. 

It's inconceivable that a functioning adult that somehow managed to register for this forum doesn't understand that all revenue in sports is derived from fans even the network TV deal. No fans = no money. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Quote in context....

"Honestly, we practice every day in an empty grass area and pump in fake crowd noise for away games. But more often than not, you're used to it. OTA practices don't have a lot of pomp and circumstance to them. So honestly to go out and just play the game would kind of be refreshing, a breath of fresh air, to just let us know that we don't have to have all the smoke and the fire, we can just play football. So as long as we're playing the game, I won't have a lot of complaints, and hopefully if it's still not returned to normal, we can find a way to make it work."

I wouldn't care if this came straight from Josh Allen's mouth.

3 hours ago, teef said:

this thing is a mess.  almost turned into a josh allen thread too.  gross.

I like Josh better. Let's make it about him.

You think he'll win a playoff game this year?

That would be refreshing.