There should be a national dialogue in getting back to work

Magox

Just now, PelotonBillsFan said:

It’s a conspiracy bro.

This global pandemic was designed by Hillary and Obama to take back the White House.

dontchyaknow?

strange take, hot, but strange

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, PelotonBillsFan said:

Alex Jones and @Deranged Rhino (aka YOU) Is my right hand man 

Ignore list just keeps getting longer and longer.  Going to need to inject some fish cleaner in my computer to rid it of these viruses.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Tiberius as designed by a leftist think tank.  They are putting a lot of effort into bluing up WNY.

Saw my first two Trump 2020 signs within a mile of my house (ok, one was on the next block, the other the next subdivision). I live in a purple area that did vote for Trump in 2016, but there were almost no signs for him back then. Should be interesting to see what happens this time around.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m a California based architect, and I’ve been on construction sites almost every day since the shutdowns began two months ago. The hard working construction crews never shut down. They’ve been out there every day, working in very close proximity to each other, touching everything in sight from tools to ladders, and yes often breathing hard. Masks have been warn by the vast majority. We’ve not had one reported incident on the DOZEN or so project sites that I oversee.

Not all of us have been locked down.

I understand that.

NYC construction is frozen in place. I don’t know about Wisconsin. My point is that there are a lot of people who will want to invite their employees and customers back, and there will be a lot of people who take them up on that invitation.  There will also be a lot of people who will probably keep their businesses closed for awhile longer, as well as employees and customers who take a more cautious approach.  

All we ever get are anecdotal reports of protesters and shamers. To me, 10,000, even 100,000 protesters don’t represent everyone.  Just like the many people who chose to stay home, and the people who sniff disapprovingly at the protesters.

20 minutes ago, PelotonBillsFan said:

It’s a conspiracy bro.

This global pandemic was designed by Hillary and Obama to take back the White House.

dontchyaknow?

In what way does a comment like this drive the topic of the conversation? You responded to a well thought post with gibberish — perhaps to make a juvenile point?

This is how you get your jollies? Sad. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, PelotonBillsFan said:

☝️Such cupcakes in here lmao... I won’t miss you @Deranged Rhino - we know you have numerous handles here. 

I have two. My original which still exists but hasn't been active since Karlos got his nickname, and this one. 

But it's nice to know I'm living rent free in your empty dome ;) :beer: 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, snafu said:

In what way does a comment like this drive the topic of the conversation? You responded to a well thought post with gibberish — perhaps to make a juvenile point?

This is how you get your jollies? Sad. 

oh but the deep state forced Flynn to lie?

got it.

love how hard RUSSIA and Trump & co are trying mighty hard to rewrite history AND place blame on Obama. 

like any undecided or dem voter will all of sudden disregard the past three years of hell and vote for the likes of MoscowMitch and PutinsBitch.

Que the almighty Deranged in 3-2-1...

????‍♂️??‍♀️?‼️

• Haha (+1) 1

The thing I really don't quite understand is, what is the specific, quantifiable goal that the continued shut downers are trying to achieve.  I've heard a wide range:

- Until a vaccine is available - Newsome

- If we can save one life - Cuomo

- Until the science says so - countless people

The first two are quantifiable yet so absurd.  The last one doesn't really mean anything.  If Remainers (outside of Newsome and Cuomo's absurd standard) maintain that we need to balance opening with strict mitigation, then what is the standard or goal we are optimizing for using these models?  Is it a death rate?  Is it an absolute number of deaths?  Is it infection rates and hospitalizations?  A combination of those and if so, what are the metrics they are hoping to attain? 

This is what leads me to believe they have absolutely no idea what they are doing because the only outcome it seems they are trying to achieve is complete minimization of the virus without regard for any other consideration.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, dubs said:

The thing I really don't quite understand is, what is the specific, quantifiable goal that the continued shut downers are trying to achieve.  I've heard a wide range:

- Until a vaccine is available - Newsome

- If we can save one life - Cuomo

- Until the science says so - countless people

The first two are quantifiable yet so absurd.  The last one doesn't really mean anything.  If Remainers (outside of Newsome and Cuomo's absurd standard) maintain that we need to balance opening with strict mitigation, then what is the standard or goal we are optimizing for using these models?  Is it a death rate?  Is it an absolute number of deaths?  Is it infection rates and hospitalizations?  A combination of those and if so, what are the metrics they are hoping to attain? 

This is what leads me to believe they have absolutely no idea what they are doing because the only outcome it seems they are trying to achieve is complete minimization of the virus without regard for any other consideration.  

Get Trump out of office. 

Full stop.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1