Pats are gonna tank and bottom out

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Here's the link about this

Ya know, I clicked on that link thinking, yeah this is a credible source, Hapless Bills Fan is a mod and a upstanding Bills fan in the Two Bills Drive community, he’ll do me no wrong... but when I clicked on the link I discovered a gif of a man dressed as Peter Pan with green leggings on flying through the air. Oh, the agony.

22 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I can't tell you who told me this but the Pats are currently in negotiations with the Bengals for the #1 overall pick....almost a done deal.

3 first rounders, a second this year and next years 3rd.  

Belicheck loves Burrow.....

Cincy has a rare chance to take a top QB , don't even think of trading that far down. Someone might be able to trade up for Tua or Herbert, I just hope it's not the Pats**

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

They only have $13 million in cap space so unless they start restructuring deals and kicking the can down the road  and/or cutting people there isn't much they can do.

correct!
image.png.3ba58fd3fb7a99862665ccdf3949dcee.png

Part of the reason why I think Bellicheat will sell of what we can and eat the down year and suck as much as they can to a degree

1 hour ago, Victory Formation said:

I think if Buffalo adds another game breaker at RB, we can overtake the Patriots defense. Their secondary is very good but Singletary and say Taylor or Dobbins could wear down that Patriots defense and I think Beasley and Brown could make a few big splash plays. I think Buffalo destroys New England twice this year. I think we sweep the entire division two times a piece.

Overall we have the best team in the division right now. Last season their D was much better than our offense; it really was. Everything rests on Josh -absolutely everything

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, thunderingsquid said:

They're tanking for Lawrence

Can you imagine if they got Lawrence?  It might ruin me.

Though I remember when the Colts got Luck and were counting their Lombardis. Not that Luck wasn't good, but he wasn't as good as they thought. Lawrence might be more hype than substance right now, also.  He has played well in the championship games and overall, but he's also had some of the best WR's a college QB could hope for (who have bailed him out of bad throws frequently).

• Like (+1) 1