A Photographic Look at the 60's and 70's

T&C

4 hours ago, Wacka said:

Has to be the 50s or early 60s Phone numbers went from TX- ---- to 89- ---- in the early 60s.

Where I referenced it from said 1962 so you must be right. What is odd about that menu is #2 and #3... no cheese. Not sure I'd eat that, especially #2. Yuck.

19 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Instead of spending $ on Mr. Atlas' book, Bugs Bunny would have defeated the bully with 'stragety'.  (O.K., Clancy, take the boys and surround the house!)

Says the book was free... wonder how many are still around. Some of the crap sold in those comic books is hilarious. Glasses that let you see through clothes lol.

No seating. Had to walk a few doors down Hertel and  sit on the steps  of the Synagogue  to eat.

Have been going there 45 years.When I lived out west, by brother would make a stop  at the Walden location on the way from the airport  for me to get my fix.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.