Josh Allen vs. Russel Wilson Year 2

warrior9

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m not sure if this makes any sense at all. 

Every bad QB in the NFL needs to improve their accuracy, mechanics and decision making. Saying that’s “all” Josh Allen needs to do is silly because that’s all Josh Rosen needs to do too. It’s also what Winston needs to do. It’s also what Duck Hodges needs to do. It’s also what Mason Rudolph needs to do. It’s also what Lamar Jackson needs to do. It’s also what Marcus Mariota needs to do. It’s also what Tom Savage needs to do. It’s also what Geno Smith needs to do. It’s also what EJ Manuel needs to do. It’s also what’s Brad Sorenson needs to do. It’s also what Brett Rypien needs to do. It’s also what Brandon Allen needs to do. It’s also what Kyle Allen needs to do. It’s also what Ryan Fitzpatrick needs to do. It’s also what Matt Barkley needs to do. It’s also what Nick Mullens needs to do. 

Get it? 

3 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Every bad QB in the NFL needs to improve their accuracy, mechanics and decision making. Saying that’s “all” Josh Allen needs to do is silly because that’s all Josh Rosen needs to do too. It’s also what Winston needs to do. It’s also what Duck Hodges needs to do. It’s also what Mason Rudolph needs to do. It’s also what Lamar Jackson needs to do. It’s also what Marcus Mariota needs to do. It’s also what Tom Savage needs to do. It’s also what Geno Smith needs to do. It’s also what EJ Manuel needs to do. It’s also what’s Brad Sorenson needs to do. It’s also what Brett Rypien needs to do. It’s also what Brandon Allen needs to do. It’s also what Kyle Allen needs to do. It’s also what Ryan Fitzpatrick needs to do. It’s also what Matt Barkley needs to do. It’s also what Nick Mullens needs to do. 

Get it? 

WOW! You put a lot of work into that. All wasted, but you get a Gold Star for effort. Read the comment I quoted, then read my comment. EVERY QB wants to improve those aspects of their game, not just the worst QB’s. ALL the QB’s! 

Name all the QB’s who would NOT want to improve on decision making, mechanics and accuracy. Again, I’ll wait....

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

WOW! You put a lot of work into that. All wasted, but you get a Gold Star for effort. Read the comment I quoted, then read my comment. EVERY QB wants to improve those aspects of their game, not just the worst QB’s. ALL the QB’s! 

Name all the QB’s who would NOT want to improve on decision making, mechanics and accuracy. Again, I’ll wait....

Yes, you agree it’s a dumb comment. All good and bad QB’s want to get better. “All Josh Allen needs to do is be a better QB” is a silly comment.

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You have a number of interesting points

Russ Wilson did not win a Superbowl as a rookie, nor has he been in the playoffs every year of his career.

I agree about not saddling Josh with unrealistic comparisons.

To me they are not the same player

No reason to compare them.

Josh Allen is going to follow a unconventional path......its obvious he is a player and a gamer...it is obvious he is improving.   This next offseason is going to be very important in adding the final pieces around him and taking advantage of this dominant defense.