Everybody should be ticked off

McBean

3 minutes ago, Buffbills716 said:

Good argument.  I was just trying to point out that stats alone do not define a QB.  Every time Kelly dropped back to pass in '86 for example, I thought something big was going to happen (even with Hank Bullough at the reigns).  With Allen, I get knots.  I like him, and know that with better talent and an effective OC, he should do well.

I get what you're saying. On the other hand one of the "bigs" with Kelly as with Josh was/is it could be Intercepted. Kelly threw a ton of them to tight windows, just like our current QB. Kelly averaged more than 1 per game in 8 out of his 11 year career.

Im fine.  Disappointed the bills arent moving on, and do realize the game was in their hands for most of it

All season, the offense moved the ball, but inside the opponents' 40 would stall out.  Either bad penalty, sack, or fg attempt.  

Better scoring efficiency there, which is fixable, means this is a superbowl team.  

Need a 1B running back who isnt gore.  Need a big wr with hands.  Need more consistency from the te. 

23 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

The OC put everything on his shoulders, why do see the faults of our QB, but make no mention of the zillion faults of our OC. 46 passes, 9 rushes & 1 reception that produced the only TD(56 total plays he was directly involved in). The other plays 13 rushes by Singletary & 8 by Gore. That's 56 vs 21. They were 11-21 on First Downs, drove the ball all game long and Josh made several tight window 3rd down passes that most QBs in this league can't make and many of those he did so on the run while scrambling out of trouble which makes that even less QBs in this league can make. The play calling and penalties killed more drives than Josh did. Again he made 4 or 5 boneheaded plays, I won't deny that, but don't say he shouldn't put everything on his shoulders while the OC did just that.

Sometimes he has to try and make things happen when your OC Is a complete idiot. Down 16-0, Dumbell had to know Houston was going to start bringing heavy blitz packages.  And we all know cover zero is Josh's kryptonite.  Did baldy have any hot reads or safety screens ready.....No. Josh made bad plays and bonehead decisions but it should never have come to that if not for our inexperienced coaches.

• Like (+1) 1