What are today's best Bills Bets?

Chaos

I'm on the Bills +2.5. I made the line closer to 1 so it's an actual value play not just a homer pick. The Texans rely on explosive plays and the Bills limit explosive plays better than any defense in the league. Watson averages a full 1.2 YPA more when Fuller plays which equates to about 2 points in a game so him being out is a pretty big deal. If they don't use White to shadow Hopkins that will negate a lot of that advantage though, because I'm pretty sure I could catch passes on Levi Wallace. 

GO BILLS!

3 minutes ago, Steve Billieve said:

I like over 34.5 yds quite a bit.  They seem to run a lot more when it matters and this one matters.

The only reason I won't bet the Allen rushing total is the Texans are going to sit in zone all day and they get no pressure on the QB. This whole game is going to come down to Josh hitting guys in open windows. If he can do that, our boys are going to get a second playoff game this year. However, at -112 the value is ok, but you're not going to find that line anymore, they're all at -130 to -140

50 minutes ago, SACTOBILLSFAN said:

I'm on the Bills +2.5. I made the line closer to 1 so it's an actual value play not just a homer pick.

Taking the 2.5 isn't a bad idea, but I REALLY hope you don't win that bet by 1 or 2 points.