Likely first round opponent?

2 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

The Titans have to win to have any chance of making the playoffs. So am sure they'll literally throw everything they can to beat the Texans. 

Makes sense.  I’m not sure what incentive Houston has to win the game, other than possibly avoiding Buffalo in round 1.

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

To me it's just a question of do the Texans or Chiefs rest guys rather than worry about being the 3 or 4 seed.  The Chiefs know New England isnt losing to Miami.  Once they see the score is 28-0 they'll start pulling guys and could very well lose.

The Texans have no business playing anyone with how banged up they are.  Tunsil got hurt yesterday so did Fuller.  But Billy O says they're playing to win.  

Idk.  I think its 50/50 right now KC or Texans.  

From what I can tell if the Chiefs win or the Texans lose in week 17, we get the Texans. I'd call it better than 50/50 that we get HOU. KC still has a chance at the 2 seed if they win and Miami beats the pats*.

3 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

From what I can tell if the Chiefs win or the Texans lose in week 17, we get the Texans. I'd call it better than 50/50 that we get HOU. KC still has a chance at the 2 seed if they win and Miami beats the pats*.

KC could beat the Chargers at home with their scout team. It’s about a 90% chance at this point.