Does anyone look at pinned threads?

Does anyone even look at the pinned threads at the top of the page? :angry: I guess this will be a LAMP kind of a day. I'd merge the schedule threads, but at this point they would become an intertwined jumbled mess of posts.

Carry on LAMP'ers. Today is your day! :unsure:

Does anyone even look at the pinned threads at the top of the page?  :angry:  I guess this will be a LAMP kind of a day.  I'd merge the schedule threads, but at this point they would become an intertwined jumbled mess of posts.

Carry on LAMP'ers.  Today is your day! :unsure:

304003[/snapback]

In all seriousness, I often skip over the pinned ones. Not on purpose, I just seem to always check the first one that isn't pinned.

After this verbal lashing, however, I will check them :)

Does anyone even look at the pinned threads at the top of the page?  :angry:  I guess this will be a LAMP kind of a day.  I'd merge the schedule threads, but at this point they would become an intertwined jumbled mess of posts.

304003[/snapback]

I think the DELETE button still works. :)

In all seriousness, I often skip over the pinned ones. Not on purpose, I just seem to always check the first one that isn't pinned.

After this verbal lashing, however, I will check them :angry:

304005[/snapback]

I thought you were moving back to Buffalo. Shouldn't you be packing? :unsure:

Does anyone even look at the pinned threads at the top of the page?  :angry:  I guess this will be a LAMP kind of a day.   I'd merge the schedule threads, but at this point they would become an intertwined jumbled mess of posts.

304003[/snapback]

Sorry man, my bad. I was wondering why I wasn't seeing much talk about the schedule. Thanks for the public service announcement (and LAMP). I will now join a pinned thread near you.

Please feel free to pin away.

I've only been granted "jr. moderator" priviliges to merge or move threads. 

304011[/snapback]

Sucks to be you. :unsure: You have to deal with all the crap a moderator goes through, but have less tools to deal with it.

I haven't heard.  Maybe I should check the posts?  Or maybe just post in a new thread asking someone if the schedule is out.  :unsure:

304220[/snapback]

you'd think somebody would have posted something by now, heck even a crazy rumour!

and when it does come out, is there a way to keep the schedule at the top of the page?