Complete Schedule Posted

VABills

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts:

Finally, we get to play KC at home instead of Arrowhead. NFC South should mean some interesting matchups for us. Not thrilled about having to go back out to Oakland again, or NE in prime time (though maybe the big story will be "Redemption Game" instead of "Tom Brady is one cool dude"). Sucks that Miami again got a break by getting us at home in December, and we finish with two on the road. But no road trips of more than two games, that's nice. Wouldn't overlook this Houston opener, though. I think the winner of that one gets a wild card this year.

Thoughts:

Finally, we get to play KC at home instead of Arrowhead.  NFC South should mean some interesting matchups for us.  Not thrilled about having to go back out to Oakland again, or NE in prime time (though maybe the big story will be "Redemption Game" instead of "Tom Brady is one cool dude").  Sucks that Miami again got a break by getting us at home in December, and we finish with two on the road.  But no road trips of more than two games, that's nice.  Wouldn't overlook this Houston opener, though.  I think the winner of that one gets a wild card this year.

304115[/snapback]

I kinda' wish we didn't have to go to New England to get our arses handed to us in Prime Time again this year :unsure:

Hopefully the Bills will finally win up there this season. Lord knows they're due.

If we played there last year why do we have to go back this year?  Shouldn't they come to the Ralph?

304109[/snapback]

Stop whining - we played Oakland at home the previous umpteen times in a row. We always play Denver at home too.

Of course we've still NEVER hosted Tampa.

FTW_BillsFan Posted Today, 01:42 PM

Didn't we play @Oakland last year?

Yes, because that game was a strength of schedule game last year.

This year we play the entire AFC West division. It just turned out that we play @ Oakland again.

I'll be there again. I hope some of you TBD'ers will make the trip as well.

This schedule sucks just like it does every year.  A night game in friggin DECEMBER.  BRILLIANT IDEA.  It should be about -20 at kickoff.

303874[/snapback]

Quit your whining.....strap on a set....this is going to be one of the best games in recent memory....so take your skirt off and get up here for this game!!!

Yes, because that game was a strength of schedule game last year.

This year we play the entire AFC West division. It just turned out that we play @ Oakland again.

I'll be there again. I hope some of you TBD'ers will make the trip as well.

304452[/snapback]

That's also why we play Cincy at Cincy again this year.

I love the scheduling of the Sandy Eggo game. It comes AFTER my vacatiob days renew, which means I can take more vacation in the summer! See you in SoCal, boyz and girlz!

304065[/snapback]

This game looks about perfect for me, too...ROAD TRIP

A Texas team for the home opener (but don't underestimate this team) so I can wear my red cowboy boots and hat at the Ralph!!

303963[/snapback]

I guess you're planning on wearing a David Carr jersey also? :(

sunday night in NE.    :(

303829[/snapback]

I have such bad feelings about that game. You can blame it on Bledsoe, but JP didn't do so hot stepping in during clean up time. I can see Corey Dillon running all over our defense again. I don't even think I want to watch that game.

But I shall, and bare the pain yet again at the hands of overrated Brady and company.

lovely, miami, NE, and SD after they all have their bye weeks...:fyou: NFL...and our 2 home games in dec are against cold weather teams...:fyou: again nfl...

304701[/snapback]

We are good enough to win on our own merits. We don't have to beat teams that are tired or injured... we should be able to beat the best teams when they are rested and healthy. I truly believe we can.