Patriot's fans are upset with the officiating.

Michael1962

Bob (or, as it is pronounced in my long standing residence of New England -- BAWB -- and I say this as a WNY native) pulled that team out of the abyss.  I used to laugh how folks like Victor Kiam (I liked the shaver so much that I bought the company) tried to run that franchise ahead of Kraft's ascendency as owner.

However, New England's victim complex is totally insufferable.  I'm glad that they are finally no longer benefactors of what seems like every single call.  Sure they got jobbed yesterday, and I watched that hot and extremely exciting lack of touchdown call; previously their immortal coach had shown hubris by challenging OPI and down and distance to my delight, and that was basically the end of their challenges for the game (oops!).  And I'm doubly glad that they seem like the 1996 Bills' squad this year.  The 1996 squad here was competitive but not a Super Bowl winner, and for this I am glad to see the Pats Mr Mistering (take these broken wings) it for a change.

Your pal, 

Groin

ps - I plan to post no more than 7 times per week.  Applaud me now or applaud me later.

• Like (+1) 1