Patriot's fans are upset with the officiating.

Michael1962

10 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

seriously. They have 19 years worth of getting the benefit of the doubt.  Check back in 2038. 
They should be upset at their HC challenging a spot call. That was a rookie HC mistake. 

And because of that, not having a challenge to challenge the Harry no TD call.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I get it.  Human nature.  5 straight poor games... probably deserved to lose all 5.  There are adult new england "fans" who have never had to endure such tragedy.

Lash out viciously at an external factor.  Predictable human response.

Everyone on the patriots side looks ready to blow.  The bills could knock them down to a nightmare wild card round match up against the titans which could essentially end it

In my opinion, the refs in both the “out of bounds at the three” and the “non fumble” made mistakes that were particularly egregious.

The wisdom in recent years is to call a touchdown in the first case, and assume a fumble recovery in the second case.  Those calls would trigger automatic reviews.  That the refs made calls that prevented automatic reviews is inexcusable.  I know it’s a heat of the moment situation, and hindsight is 20/20.  But...

Don’t get me wrong, I am glad KC won, but I feel a little dirty about it.  

17 hours ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

Haha. Yeah, they got screwed in this one. That makes them about 25-1 over the years thanks to the refs. 

Yeah, now they may have an inkling as to what every other team has felt.. do they even remember two recent tripping (non-tripping) calls that they were gift by the officials against Dallas? There have been 20 years of calls going their way so piss on the Pats....

9 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

Belichick shouldnt have burned all his challenge capital on a spot.  Those are overturned like 2% of the time.  We would roast mcdermott for that

Absolutely true. That said, that was a laughably bad spot. I mean, it wasn't even close. 

That challenge rule actually bugs me. Apparently, if they screw up the spot but still get the first, you lose the challenge even if the refs wrongly granted an extra 1+ yards. Seems to me that teams shouldn't lose challenges over that. 

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

True.  But last drive would have been FG for the win.

Yes, the Pats got hosed.  I don't feel sorry for them though.  We've gotten hosed many times.  GB got hosed a few times.  NO got hosed a few times.  Many a team has gotten hosed.  Usually the Pats are the ones benefiting from someone getting hosed... which is why I don't feel sorry for them

• Like (+1) 1