The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

On 4/1/2020 at 2:54 PM, B-Man said:

Careful what you wish for Chrissie...........

Connecticut Democrat Sen. Chris Murphy has been doing his best to inspire his party to come up with another possible reason to impeach President Trump over his response to the coronavirus pandemic.

Murphy’s also concerned that the Left reportedly isn’t being allowed to take swipes at the president via ads on Google (the company is only allowing messages from government agencies regarding the coronavirus). Murphy says “if true” it’s a disturbing development:

?

...LMAO...another Connecticut gem.......perfect match with Blumenthal.....RIP Lowell Weicker............

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 years later...
On 12/5/2019 at 11:19 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

I am a highly educated person w an advanced degree. I went to good schools, I know first hand what they are like and who they produce. The trust erosion you’re talking about was entirely earned due to THEIR ***** ups. Not the other way around. 

The point here is these witnesses are not experts in ANYTHING relevant to the impeachment case being built. Not a single thing. 

They were trotted out to read a script and blind you with their academic credentials — not to lend their expertise on this topic. 

Stop appealing to authority and start thinking for yourself. It’s the only way to survive The (did)information war we are all combatants in at present. 

Déjà vu