TBD/TSW Tailgate VI Info

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a special appearance by John Valby? :doh:

The classically trained pianoist? I think the classics are a liitle over the head of most TBDers.

303493[/snapback]

Not this one. Why, it seems like only yesterday my piano teacher, the dear, sweet Mrs. Olsen from over on Elm Street, would work with me so I could perform "There's A Skeeter On My Peeter Wackin' Off" at my junior high Talent Day.

So with that being said perhaps it's time for some of the TBDer's to volunteer and sign up on a list to sell raffel tickets at a certain time 8-9, 9:30- 10am  etc. I would recommend having someone stationed at the raffel prize table and also have someone walk around the tailgate 10-11:45am selling tickets. So anyone who complained about last year want to volunteer?? Think about it. I'm sure in the future a list will be set up on the 2005 tailgate board.

303472[/snapback]

I think we'll need people with big mouths. Maybe I should volunteer njsue and myself ! :doh:

The CNJBBB will be back cooking up them wings.

Mark Weeks GUARANTEES that he will bring his Hot Peppers. Bob? Sid? Are you ready to take on Big Daddy  (Hulse)?

Go Bills!!!!!!!

-RnJ

303325[/snapback]

It's worth the trip just for those wings my friend...

Hmmmm.....I better check with her.    :D

304489[/snapback]

I honestly dont think she will. Shes pretty pissed off at some here,and I cant blame her.

With my brothers wedding being the following weekend,chances are good I could make it! ;)

Damn, Rich, your post made my mouth water!

304799[/snapback]

The pepper part was meant to make your eyes water. :(

The CNJBBB is also discussing a December 17th Saturday Night Live Guest appearance.

with wings? Lots to be discussed huh?

www.cnjbbb.org