Who is the Hottest "ER" Babe?

Never saw it...wasn't that the show where that looney, Geo. Clooney, got his start?

302675[/snapback]

Yes, and Denzel Washington and the guy who played Flounder in Animal House.

Wait...no.

Sorry. The show's been on so long that I got it confused with St. Elsewhere.

Can't believe ER is still running.  Do they have anyone left from the original year?

I'd have to say that Linda girl.

DAAAANGG!!!

302669[/snapback]

Noah Wyle, AKA Dr. John Carter.

Some nurses are around too.

This may be Noah's last year, as he wants to spend more time with his family and branch out.

Never saw it...wasn't that the show where that looney, Geo. Clooney, got his start?

302675[/snapback]

Actually, he was Booker on Roseanne. That was his first MAJOR role. ER just helped put him on the map.

I love (not like that) Clooney, BTW. He's my favorite actor.

There are still people who watch ER?  Amazing.  Talk about creatures of habit.  The only way to make that show fresh is have Bones McCoy show up in need of help transporting the friggin' whales.

302691[/snapback]

I make sure my ass is on the couch at 9:55 on Thursday's.

Actually, he was Booker on Roseanne. That was his first MAJOR role. ER just helped put him on the map.

I love (not like that) Clooney, BTW. He's my favorite actor.

302694[/snapback]

Yes, he's a good actor. I don't like him because he's just another of a long line of Hollywood types who criticize everything. It's very easy to espouse an abstract, over-arching morality and poke at others when you are assured of meals and housing until the day you die.

:doh: