Who is the Hottest "ER" Babe?

The middle chick looks like the dirty mexican broad that just cashed me out at the grocery store...

302723[/snapback]

An academic question: What are you going to do when you return from Fla, where you are smarter than the general population, to NY, where you are not? :doh:

Noah Wyle, AKA Dr. John Carter.

Some nurses are around too.

This may be Noah's last year, as he wants to spend more time with his family and branch out.

302692[/snapback]

I sure hope noah doesn't get typecast. Even bringing up typecasting reminds me of the E! true hollywood story about saved by the bell. Dennis haskins explained his moustache as a way to diversify his look as not to be typecast as Mr. Belding. Um, hello!

Ihave always found it ironic that the Hollywood types, whose entire life's work is spent ebing someone else, spend so much time telling the rest of how to live. Why would anyone ever listen to a person who pretends to be someone else most of the time, espouse political and social views?

Yes, he's a good actor. I don't like him because he's just another of a long line of Hollywood types who criticize everything.  It's very easy to espouse an abstract, over-arching morality and poke at others when you are assured of meals and housing until the day you die.

:doh:

302720[/snapback]

The correct answer is, of course, "I love my wife, so none of the above." :doh: If you were asking me to rate beauty, however, it's a toss-up between Linda and Parminder.

My wife won't watch the show anymore, though. She says it reminds her too much of when I was in my coma after the brain hemorrhage 3.5 years ago.

My choices are therefore 1)watch it elsewhere in the house or 2)watch "Without a Trace" (yawn) in the bedroom with her and fall asleep during it.

Since I need the sleep anyway, I usually choose #2.

Minotaur