Two WRs with 800+ yards for the first time since..

Process

2004! 

Bills have a chance. John Brown's already got it. Cole is at 635 so is on pace for it. 

The first shock when looking back was the the bills haven't had ONE player with more than 800 yards receiving since 2015. Last time they had two was 2004 with Moulds and Evans. 

It's awesome to have a QB that can get the ball to WRs. To take the next step on offense we still need a 1a receiver along with Brown. And another weapon somewhere. With all the picks and cap space I'm sure we will get the final pieces we need and I can't wait to see Josh with a full compliment of weapons around him. 

Edited by Process
  • Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Topic titles must reflect the content of the topic (and it must contain more than just a name). This helps to reduce the number of duplicate topics and makes the community much more user friendly.

Please edit the title so that it properly reflects the discussion that you started.

Thank you.

It's pretty clear what the thread is about... You change it to what you are looking for....

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Process said:

2004! 

Bills have a chance. John Brown's already got it. Cole is at 635 so is on pace for it. 

The first shock when looking back was the the bills haven't had ONE player with more than 800 yards receiving since 2015. Last time they had two was 2004 with Moulds and Evans. 

It's awesome to have a QB that can get the ball to WRs. To take the next step on offense we still need a 1a receiver along with Brown. And another weapon somewhere. With all the picks and cap space I'm sure we will get the final pieces we need and I can't wait to see Josh with a full compliment of weapons around him. 

I agree they need a bigger WR (though not sure why Duke isn't used more) but I think Brown and Beasley and potentially Knox/Kroft are pieces you want to keep here. 

It starts with Allen. He's been improving before our eyes. As he does, and as he gets more game reps with this group, we're seeing examples today what that can look like with his first big game with Beasley, a perfect time for it to happen obviously, but they have opportunity in the next several games against good defenses to match that level and continue elevating their own game, just in time for the playoffs.

It's exciting. 

• Like (+1) 1

What amazes me is that the mods seem to single out certain posters.  For example.. the "New kicker" title has NOT been tagged with the Vague title yet your thread which has a great title ,has been MULTIPLE TIMES. 

Unbelievable. 

• Thank you (+1) 1