In case some of you missd this shot.

The ball sitting on the edge of the cup with the Nike "swoosh" in full view probably had the Nike advertising executives jumping for joy.  How many times do you think that shot will be shown over the next 10 years.

302839[/snapback]

And how much do you want to bet that the shot gets digitally "enhanced" so that the swoosh is horizontal and not vertical as it was in the actual shot?

i watched it sunday. 1st time ever for me, watching the Masters. Looks like I picked the right time to watch one.

is it just me or do they skimp on the replays when they televise these? I yelled at my buddy to come in the house and watch the replay right after he hit it. They took forever to show it again, it seemed.

I can't believe Tiger messed up. Clearly a truly great one would have had the ball hesitate at the hole with the logo on the horizontal rather than vertical. He has been taking apart and working on his swing for months, I guess its back to the drawing board for him.

303289[/snapback]

slipped and hit the "Add Reply" icon, didn't ya

:doh::P

NOTICE: Watch DiMarco's feet as he walks towards his own shot. He has the best view of the line the putt is taking, he stops dead in his tracks as he sees its speed and line right towards the cup. I wish the camera had his facial expression.

I have seen the shot about 30 times or so... Fantastic!!