One of the best Bledsoe quotes I've

“I don’t choose to run very much,” he says. “That’s not my forte, scrambling around. But I can be very effective moving around the pocket. I can buy some time to get the ball to the athletes on the field. The ultimate challenge is knowing when to surrender on a play, and I can do that."

:doh:

http://www.portlandtribune.com/archview.cgi?id=28886

(as some people don't read the front page alot)..

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And again, after TH was benched, Bledsoe was sacked less than Brady was so there's at least a little truth to it. Just because the mob here wants to think he's sacked every other pass attempt doesn't make it true.

CW

And again, after TH was benched, Bledsoe was sacked less than Brady was so there's at least a little truth to it.  Just because the mob here wants to think he's sacked every other pass attempt doesn't make it true.

CW

302452[/snapback]

But now we've come to the circular argument that TH is "great".. . don't let any of the guys here that want to carry Henry's jock for him when he leaves that he was highly one dimensional.

Either way, Bledsoe defending his own mobility and decisiveness is a joke.

And again, after TH was benched, Bledsoe was sacked less than Brady was so there's at least a little truth to it.  Just because the mob here wants to think he's sacked every other pass attempt doesn't make it true.

CW

302452[/snapback]

I admit to being dazzled by DB's percent completion numbers... :doh:

“I don’t choose to run very much,” he says. “That’s not my forte, scrambling around. But I can be very effective moving around the pocket. I can buy some time to get the ball to the athletes on the field. The ultimate challenge is knowing when to surrender on a play, and I can do that."

:doh:

http://www.portlandtribune.com/archview.cgi?id=28886

(as some people don't read the front page alot)..

302448[/snapback]

BLEDSOE AT IT AGAIN

This link gives an even better description of what your talking about.

BLEDSOE AT IT AGAIN

This link gives an even better description of what your talking about.

302458[/snapback]

So, people B word when we have 100 OT threads. Then, when you bring up a Bills related thread, you B word because it may have been discussed before.

Well guess what folks? It's April 11th. The "new" breaking news Bills stories just aren't there. After the draft, fine..

but for now, that was at least a new article about our former QB...

Bledsoe's mom and dad give seminars on boosting your child's self-esteem:

"Mac and Barbara Bledsoe have been talking with parents for more than 20 years about how to help instill positive behavior and good decision-making skills in their children."

Hmmmm.... maybe a pat pat pat on the head now and then... good boy!

Ma & Pa Bledsoe seminars

"Mac and Barbara Bledsoe have been talking with parents for more than 20 years about how to help instill positive behavior and good decision-making skills in their children."

Ma & Pa Bledsoe seminars

302473[/snapback]

Well, I'm sure Mac and Barbara are fine folks, but I wish they'd instilled those good [football] decision-making skills in DB a little more...

Well, I'm sure Mac and Barbara are fine folks, but I wish they'd instilled those good [football] decision-making skills in DB a little more...

302477[/snapback]

He was their trial & error case.

Big difference, people, between football skills and real life skills. Trust me, I'd get killed on a football field, but I'm surviving life nicely.

Just cuz you don't like DB, don't trash a man's parents -- especially ones that are trying to make a difference in one of this country's biggest battlefields.

He knows how to surrender alright. In fact, I think that's about the only thing he does successfully.

302461[/snapback]

Not true. Screw a couple of bolts in his neck and paint his face green. He does a great Frankenstein. He's got 'ol Frankys' moves down pat.......pat...pat. :doh:

He knows how to surrender alright. In fact, I think that's about the only thing he does successfully.

302461[/snapback]

he must have not done very well as a kid playing, "capture the flag".

CW

302452[/snapback]

What a shock. Fezmid the first to defend Bledsoe... :doh: