Top 5 YOUNG QBs

PatsFanNH

Ok just so this doesn’t become a Allen hate/love fest let’s remove him from the equation. My top 5 QBs under 30 are:

1. Mahomes - second year still putting up amazing numbers even though he been hurt.. Negative: Hard find one but I will go with unable win the big matchup.. 

2. Jackson - I am not a fan of his style and fee he will be a flash in the pan, but right now he is top 2. Negative: hasn’t even played a full year yet, will it last?

3. Garoppolo — his stats are not gaudy but he has all of 2 losses in his entire career. Negative: Fragile like glass

4. Watson — amazing arm and escape ability can make any throws needed.  Negative: not fragile but definitely injury prone so far.

5.Prescott — has looked good but inconsistent, top 5 because he has had success in the league. Negative: inconsistent and lots people think Zeke is more important to the team

I love my top 4 but the 5th one was hard. What do you guys think?

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ok just so this doesn’t become a Allen hate/love fest let’s remove him from the equation. My top 5 QBs under 30 are:

1. Mahomes - second year still putting up amazing numbers even though he been hurt.. Negative: Hard find one but I will go with unable win the big matchup.. 

2. Jackson - I am not a fan of his style and fee he will be a flash in the pan, but right now he is top 2. Negative: hasn’t even played a full year yet, will it last?

3. Garoppolo — his stats are not gaudy but he has all of 2 losses in his entire career. Negative: Fragile like glass

4. Watson — amazing arm and escape ability can make any throws needed.  Negative: not fragile but definitely injury prone so far.

5.Prescott — has looked good but inconsistent, top 5 because he has had success in the league. Negative: inconsistent and lots people think Zeke is more important to the team

I love my top 4 but the 5th one was hard. What do you guys think?

How can you even talk about top 5 young QB without including Allen in the mix? 

OK, I don't want to become twitchy as a mod, but when a Pats fan comes to a Bills board to talk about top 5 young QB and won't even talk about Allen, it may or may not be intended as trolling, but it's functionally indistinguishable from trolling. 

This locks, sorry.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5