Josh Allen - week TWELVE report card

rayray808

I remember when Joe Cribbs was our running back and Joe Ferguson our QB. I admired all those pros when I was a kid but was heartbroken on how bad the team was at the time.  Then came Jim Kelly and there was NO singular telltale sign that he would be a HOF QB, but what was noticeable for me was that there was something special about him (maybe he is the answer I thought at the time).  Been hoping for that feeling again for a long time and Josh Allen might be doing something similar.  You can see he is a baller and it seems his progression is moving in the right direction.  It makes me excited to see where this team go with him as the QB.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, rayray808 said:

The last time the Bills were 8-3 was the year Josh Allen was born... messiah?

50 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Also, the last season for Jim Kelly.   

So you two maniacs are claiming that the football gods drained Jimbo's QB mojo in May of 1996 and injected  it into the newborn baby Josh Allen?  Really?

I can totally get onboard with that, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

So you two maniacs are claiming that the football gods drained Jimbo's QB mojo in May of 1996 and injected  it into the newborn baby Josh Allen?  Really?

I can totally get onboard with that, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.  

My grandmother always used to say that  there are No coincidences..things happen always for a reason !!!!

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, ganesh said:

The CBS broadcast was such a joke yesterday.  They never reviewed and replayed that play to show what really happened.

Yea, that kinda sucked. I just happened to be paying attention during the play. Was wishing I could see it again myself.