Devin Singletary (highlights)

HOUSE

6 hours ago, FiftyPercent said:

I think a move to full on Singletary is what the Bills need to wake up this offense, they just need to score more damn points. It's not that I don't like Gore, but I think featuring him is the wrong move by the coaching staff.

I think this would land Singletary on the shelf again. Let Gore get the tough inside the tackle runs or maybe go two back once in a while and alternate between them. Gore has made a career of getting tough yards after contact. That's his job here and if Dumbo was smart he'd play them both 70/30 Devin and Frank.

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Freakin gore.... I’m sure he may have felt some slight disappointment that this may have been a changing of the guard type of game and he still takes the time to make sure the youngster still gets a valuable meet with another legend. 

What a guy. What a teammate. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, pop gun said:

I said Motor needs 25 touches a game the week he came back and got laughed a here. That kid is good Barry Sanderesque good with his vision and moves. Looks like Dumbell heard me. 

He’s also the kind of RB that gets better the more you feed him. When you watch his college tape they give Singletary a ton of carries and he gets stronger in the 2nd half. He seems to be able to feel out the speed of a defense the more carries he gets. Gore should only run the football when Singletary needs a breather.

• Like (+1) 1