Shout Newspaper.

On 10/30/2019 at 4:50 PM, Augie said:

It was great....for then. You get more info here in an instant, without it being a week old. But I was always waiting for it with anticipation! 

It’s now called Bills Digest and I still subscribe. I’m an old fart that still likes having it on paper.   Good reading for the throne.  I mainly like the offseason analysis.  During the season it still lags. They also switched to biweekly.  For roughly $30 per year, I enjoy it.

• 3 months later...

Hello Augie,  I have a stacks of Bills Digest, Shout, and game day programs dating back to the early 80's  . I would love to see an avid Bills fan have them rather than take them to the recycle bin . We are the process of downsizing our house. I was a season ticket holder for 34 years and live just south of Cleveland. Let me know if your interested.   Chas Lauria    chaslauria@gmail.com 

On 3/2/2020 at 4:24 PM, Cleveland Chas said:

Hello Augie,  I have a stacks of Bills Digest, Shout, and game day programs dating back to the early 80's  . I would love to see an avid Bills fan have them rather than take them to the recycle bin . We are the process of downsizing our house. I was a season ticket holder for 34 years and live just south of Cleveland. Let me know if your interested.   Chas Lauria    chaslauria@gmail.com 

Sorry, just now saw this. Thanks, but we’ve already downsized and my wife sends me to Goodwill almost weekly! I hope you can find a good home for your memorabilia. I actually gave away my SB game seat cushions and Tix from the Redskins game in Minneapolis to a guy who I’d see at the Bills bar and had a collection. There is an avid collector out there somewhere who’d love it, good luck finding them. 

On 10/31/2019 at 1:31 PM, Ned Flanders said:

Sadly, Grevey's is now a Five Guys.  I started going to Grevey's in 1991 before they had Sunday Ticket, and had to use the huge satellite dish to manually find the games.  Some fun times and memorable games there. 

Why did this thread get moved to "Off the Wall?"  Jeeziz, it's specifically a Bills-related topic.

Watched more Sabre games there than Bills game.

may haps you were there at the end of 1-0, 4 OT game? I was there, and there was like 30 of us who stuck it out!

future wife and I had had a few dates at that point, she decided to meet me there and stayed the whole game!