You Guys Want a Sleeper RB?

The Bills would love to have someone from Ontario on their squad. The RB from Ontario would increase Buffalo's drawing area.

While some numbers might be inflated, you have to like his 4.4 speed and size...Not to mention the ability to catch out of the backfield, something we'll probably see a bit more of from our RB position this season.

The Bills would love to have someone from Ontario on their squad. The RB from Ontario would increase Buffalo's drawing area.

While some numbers might be inflated, you have to like his 4.4 speed and size...Not to mention the ability to catch out of the backfield, something we'll probably see a bit more of from our RB position this season.

300627[/snapback]

Lumsden wasn't even invited to the NFL Combine, which is a telling sign of what Scouts think of him. In terms of getting a guy from Ontario, Nick Kaczur might be worth looking at.

Lumsden wasn't even invited to the NFL Combine, which is a telling sign of what Scouts think of him. In terms of getting a guy from Ontario, Nick Kaczur might be worth looking at.

300629[/snapback]

These numbers are actually from last week when a group of NFL scouts worked him out in Hamilton. A number of teams are now flying him in for personal workouts. When you see Clarett's numbers, it is amazing that Lumsden was not even invited to the combine.

Thats funny, really. Hes white and this is the 2000s, white rbs dont last long in the nfl (99% of white college rbs dont even get drafted) unless their very good special teamers. This aint 1976 and his name isnt Franko Harris.

300729[/snapback]

Jamie Mueller

Bills have a nice history of sleeper pick ups from small schools don't they? Andre Reed and so on. Being a native of Burlington I would love to see him on the Bills.

300987[/snapback]

Not since TD came in. They took Terrance McGee in the 4th in 2003, but TD likes big school guys. The only other obscure school pick was Tyrone Robertson in the 7th @ pick 238 which is virtually a throw away pick. They must have really thought McGee was special. The small school guys come in as undrafted free agents .

Not since TD came in.  They took Terrance McGee in the 4th in 2003, but TD likes big school guys.  The only other obscure school pick was Tyrone Robertson in the 7th @ pick 238 which is virtually a throw away pick.  They must have really thought McGee was special.  The small school guys come in as undrafted free agents .

301041[/snapback]

Robertson's inability to stay off cocaine is what made him a throway he had enough talent to be in a rotation with Marcus Stroud and Richard Seymour at Georgia.

Not since TD came in.  They took Terrance McGee in the 4th in 2003, but TD likes big school guys.  The only other obscure school pick was Tyrone Robertson in the 7th @ pick 238 which is virtually a throw away pick.  They must have really thought McGee was special.  The small school guys come in as undrafted free agents .

301041[/snapback]

I believe that Dylan McFarland is a small school guy

I have heard he runs too straight up or in other words too vertical. This is problematic because in the NFL in order to break tackles you must bury your head. Perhaps if he has a good vertical and a good set of hands we could switch him to WR. Having said that about his running style I must say I have never seen him play I just have a friend who plays LB in Canadian College Football.

He's rated a 6th round value. I have no problem spending a 6th rounder for a guy to back up our starter. You have to wonder what kind of coaching he had at McMaster. Maybe Buffalo's coaching staff can correct some of his deficiencies in technique.

Thats funny, really. Hes white and this is the 2000s, white rbs dont last long in the nfl (99% of white college rbs dont even get drafted) unless their very good special teamers. This aint 1976 and his name isnt Franko Harris.

300729[/snapback]

I don't know about this guy you're talking about from 1976, but Franco Harris (a Penn State alumnus, by the way) is not white.

I don't know about this guy you're talking about from 1976, but Franco Harris (a Penn State alumnus, by the way) is not white.

301451[/snapback]

Franco Harris had and Italian parent and an African American parent. I don't know which was his father and which his mother.