hahahahaha

Fort Worth Star Telegram

Bledsoe shows impressive speed

By Jennifer Floyd Engel

Star-Telegram Staff Writer

If any of Bledsoe's new Cowboys teammates had any doubts about whether he had the brashness necessary to lead a team, they do not after Tuesday.

"Drew has got kind of a swagger, and it speaks out for him," Cowboys tight end Jason Witten said. "He's impressive."

Bledsoe definitely has a swagger, a cockiness sorely lacking on recent Cowboys teams.

...he is also undaunted by the challenges of being the quarterback to lead the Cowboys back from a 6-10 season.

He said he is not too worried. He believes the Cowboys are capable of winning a Super Bowl in his tenure.

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't believe it was possible," Bledsoe said.

He has quickly morphed into a locker room leader, too, as his teammates say he already has impressed.

"I met him two weeks ago, and we went and played golf like two days after I met him," Newman said. "He's a guy anybody can get along with. "He's a guy this team needs just because of all of his leadership."

Hmm...I seem to recall him leading them to the superbowl...

300258[/snapback]

No, it was everyone around him. If Steve's grandmother was starting for the Pats that year, they would've gone 16-0 and WON the Superbowl. :D

CW

:D  I hate the Cowboys.  I could not be happier that Drew is now their QB.  The only thing better would be if Drew was the starting QB for the Pats

300255[/snapback]

I'm already on record.....I don't like the Cowboys players, their coaches and especially their owner. Therefore, no matter how much of a nice guy DB is, I hope he maintains his "statue like pocket presence" and continues his nosedive.

Notice Bledsoe always peaks during the off-season ?  :D

300422[/snapback]

Everyone does. The media gets boerd. How many times have we heard that Josh Reed is going to the Hall of Fame for his preseason contributions? :ph34r:

CW