Interest in trading for Marcus Mariota?

For full disclosure,  I was never a fan of Mariota as I saw him as a product of a college system .   He did not have skills that would translate to successfull QBing at the NFL level .  However,  a number of fans here were enamored of him and did point out  how many  different OCs he has had.  So perhaps there was something to investigate.   This guy was a number 2 overall pick after all.

Btw,  I also think Barkley is not very good unfortunately.   The Jets game aside,  he has not looked very good . Heck , even EJ,  who is now out of the league,  has had a better body of work than him. And I am no EJ fan.

2 hours ago, prissythecat said:

The Titans should be announcing their choice of starting QB later today.    I suspect that they will bench Mariota and promote Talleywacker.

Given that I know Mariota has had a following on this board in past  and that the claim is he just needs the right coach,  should the Bills consider going for this guy?    After all , the Bills should be  "All In "  this season given how wide open the AFC is :p

Image result for thilly gif tyson

• Haha (+1) 1