Remember the finger in the Wendy's Chili?

...on a slightly more interesting note, did anyone see the link on the page where it substantiated the Wiggles were the wealthiest Australian entertainers?

Ahead of Kidman, Crowe, and ACDC...34.5 million in '04 income; this was from $10.2 million in '03. Impressive on several levels.

Looks like this lady is trying to pull a fast one here... good idea, until NO ONE in the entire process of making the chili is missing a finger:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=651529

Police are searching her home for evidence...

299782[/snapback]

Hate to ask a stupid question, but how hard is it to identify a finger?

ITS A FINGER! FINGERS COME WITH FINGERPRINTS!

I know there's probably a good explanation why theres no print, but its fun to rant in ignorance.

...on a slightly more interesting note, did anyone see the link on the page where it substantiated the Wiggles were the wealthiest Australian entertainers?

Ahead of Kidman, Crowe, and ACDC...34.5 million in '04 income; this was from $10.2 million in '03.  Impressive on several levels.

299802[/snapback]

:blink::D

299802[/snapback]

Man, no wonder They Might Be Giants went from being an alternative band to doing kiddie tunes...not that it was a huge stretch for them anyway.

does anyone really want to know who's finger that is? i mean when this story is all said and done, it is going to be this woman's 8 year old son is missing a finger tip. Or she cut it off of her dead aunt at the mortuary. I just have bad feelings about this case.

You want a finger?  I can get you a finger, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.

Hell, I can get you a finger by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish.

THE WORLD WILL SOON LEARN OF THE POWER OF THE WIGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahead of Kidman, Crowe, and ACDC...34.5 million in '04 income; this was from $10.2 million in '03.  Impressive on several levels.

299802[/snapback]

does anyone really want to know who's finger that is?  i mean when this story is all said and done, it is going to be this woman's 8 year old son is missing a finger tip.  Or she cut it off of her dead aunt at the mortuary.  I just have bad feelings about this case.

299838[/snapback]

I wanna know so I can eat Wendy's chili again...

:blink:  :D

299827[/snapback]

What, you do not appreciate the power of the Wiggles??? I mean really, a finger in a bowl of chili is so passe.....that is urban legend material and weak at that. But, the Wiggles....that whole concept from marketing to delivery is pretty incredible. And profitable.

;):lol:

Why? Their old stuff is still fresher than anything coming out today.

Exactly...their old stuff is awesome and way better than anything that is coming out. It'd be great for them to put out some new stuff and go on tour for some of us younger guys who haven't gotten to see that yet. :blink:

I know there's probably a good explanation why theres no print, but its fun to rant in ignorance.

299807[/snapback]

RTFA:

The Santa Clara County coroner's office, using a partial fingerprint to attempt to find a match in an electronic database, came up empty.

CW

What, you do not appreciate the power of the Wiggles???  I mean really, a finger in a bowl of chili is so passe.....that is urban legend material and weak at that.  But, the Wiggles....that whole concept from marketing to delivery is pretty incredible.  And profitable.

:blink:  :D

299904[/snapback]

The Wiggles and Michael Jackson just plain scare me!!!

299807[/snapback]

Assuming there is a usable fingerprint. The finger print only would come up with match if the person has been fingerprinted for whatever reason. Not everyone in the country has their fingerprints on file somewhere.

Reasons for fingerprints

1) Criminal record

2) Security Clearance

3) Real Estate Licence

etc etc