PREDICTION: Will Josh Allen Play This Sunday vs Tennessee?

Will Josh Allen Play This Sunday vs Tennessee?  

272 members have voted

1. 1. Will Josh Allen Play This Sunday vs Tennessee?

• Yes
    • No

12 hours ago, NickelCity said:

If he's not going to play, I doubt he suits up. Looks like a benching if he does.

Even if cleared by the medical team, you preferably  want to give his brain a 21 day rest over a 7 day rest. If cleared I’d suit him up, make the Titans prepare for him, and go with Barkley. Do you think given his style of play he’s going to play drastically safer? What we know about concussions is they are easier to reoccur once you have them. We don’t fully understand the science but the Bills Org should place his long term health over trying to win one game that Barkley should be capable of winning. 

• Like (+1) 1

I knew it!  He’s playing and staring. My #sources were right!!!

15 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Even if cleared by the medical team, you preferably  want to give his brain a 21 day rest over a 7 day rest. If cleared I’d suit him up, make the Titans prepare for him, and go with Barkley. Do you think given his style of play he’s going to play drastically safer? What we know about concussions is they are easier to reoccur once you have them. We don’t fully understand the science but the Bills Org should place his long term health over trying to win one game that Barkley should be capable of winning. 

nope....McDermott said he would start if he’s cleared.  He is cleared and will start

3 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

I knew it!  He’s playing and staring. My #sources were right!!!

nope....McDermott said he would start if he’s cleared.  He is cleared and will start

Mistake in my opinion to start him. 

• Like (+1) 1