PREDICTION: Will Josh Allen Play This Sunday vs Tennessee?

Will Josh Allen Play This Sunday vs Tennessee?  

272 members have voted

1. 1. Will Josh Allen Play This Sunday vs Tennessee?

• Yes
    • No

Josh Allen took a very brutal looking helmet-to-helmet hit on Sunday and is in concussion protocol.  With that being said, he was around teammates in the locker room after and he has been practicing (limited -no contact) with the team.  

With head injuries being so unpredictable take a guess whether Allen win play!

I have a feeling he’ll be starting Sunday 

Edited by Phil The Thrill

There is no way he is going to play this week if I'm the coach I have my starter on Monday get him prepped all week long and ready to go there is no way I'm going to try to get Josh up to speed in a day or two. I'm not even so sure it is a smart idea to have him take a flight in his condition

Edited by ALLEN1QB

8 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

There is no way he is going to play this week if I'm the coach I have my starter on Monday get him prepped all week long and ready to go there is no way I'm going to try to get Josh up to speed in a day or two. I'm not even so sure it is a smart idea to have him take a flight in his condition

What condition ?    Are you a doctor ? 

How can a question be a prediction?

Anyway, I say no. It does make sense to sit him Sunday, then have the bye week to fully recover. Also, maybe taking a bit of a step back to reflect on the "hero" stuff and let it sink in might help him and the team going forward. 

Being in stage 4 is good sign for him, and fir his chances Sunday, but it also helps the Bills gain a bit of a competetive advantage, in that the Titans have to dedicate time to prepare for 2 potential starting QBs this week. The film on Barkley in Buffalo may be short, but it helps nonetheless.