Game Day Experience: Week 4 (Pats* at Bills)

Gugny

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

i had to use security this game, two dudes trying to sit/stand in one seat, and it was annoying as hell.

But in a sign that age 57 i may finally be maturing, asked him once to get to a different seat or whatever, just please move from here, ..and he ignored his elder. As recently as last year, I would have went back at him again with some forceful language, this time took a small walk up some steps, pointed him out to security, he was removed immediately...and i got to laugh at him as he left!

To security's credit, they did respond instantly

Well, I’m glad you're not TOTALLY grown up!  

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

It should be hard to prevent if they followed the rules they were going to put in place and not permit intoxicated people into the stadium, and the stadium should be refusing to serve anyone inside that appears to be intoxicated

“Should NOT be hard to prevent” I suspect you meant, and I agree. But I won’t hold my breath......

• Haha (+1) 1

Unfortunately, a Bills game is no place for a family outing, so why bother.  That's on the Pegulas and the Bills.  

I applaud your restraint.  That was a difficult situation.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/2/2019 at 4:24 PM, dpberr said:

Unfortunately, a Bills game is no place for a family outing,

Of course it is..been bringing my family to games with me since the kids were 6 or 7..no problems ever.

Guess going to the local pub for a fish fry is no place for a family outing, there are fights there ocaasionally

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Of course it is..been bringing my family to games with me since the kids were 6 or 7..no problems ever.

Guess going to the local pub for a fish fry is no place for a family outing, there are fights there ocaasionally

I could see both sides of the argument.  I’ve never saw a fight break out in front of me but idk how appropriate the language is for a kid to experience.  For example the last time I was there was the Ravens game of 2013.  One guy had on a Joe Flacco Jersey nearby.  He was a lightning rod all day for a fan who kept calling him Joe Fe11atio 

I mean explaining to a kid what that means is certainly questionable.  On the other hand I guess kids find out about that stuff sooner or later.  Maybe better from the parents?  

Edited by Another Fan